19. ŠØ RRŸ

Remember no blurryface references please!

Also for the sake of the story this is a very sped up version of an exorcism and it can usually take hours or even require more than one exorcism. Plus, it not being entirely accurate adds to the story as well. The prayer said is like 5,000 words so I shortened it. Pretend that's normally how it is lol.

Josh loved Halloween for many reasons.

When he was younger he liked to dress up and be anyone he wanted. One year he was a pirate, another a vampire, another he was Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc.

As he grew out of the trick or treat scene, he developed a love for horror movies and stealing Lina's siblings' candy. That was their yearly tradition. They would steal candy and watch scary movies while Tyler took his siblings trick or treating.

This year, however, they were performing an exorcism— something they only thought happened in horror movies.

Turns out, Tyler's mom already had plans. She was going to a late night Halloween party for work and Jay was planning on spending the night with a friend since it was a Friday. That made things easier for the trio. Gracie was locked in their mom's room.

Maddy was currently in the middle of sending Tyler on a wild goose chase to find his black sweatshirt. Josh didn't know why that article of clothing had gotten so important but it seemed imperative that Tyler found it.

Tyler didn't know Josh and Lina were there since Maddy left the front door cracked for them to come in.

Josh was currently tying rope around a chair and flinched as he heard Tyler yell and slam something shut. He finished with the rope, making sure it couldn't leave the chair. There was a circle of salt around the chair and biblical figures and crosses laying around it as well. "Are we ready?" He asked Lina.

She nodded. "I'll text Maddy."

Josh watched her type something on her phone before putting it in her pocket. Then, he heard Maddy speak up.

"Wait, Ty."

"What?" He snapped in an angry voice. It sounded far worse than it usually did.

"I think I saw your sweatshirt downstairs."

Tyler let out another noise of frustration before Josh heard him make his way down the stairs. He stopped at the bottom, seeing Josh and Lina there. "What are you two doing here?" He asked in a surprisingly calm voice.

Josh saw Maddy walk down and stand behind him. She had an anxious look on her face. Josh nodded slightly at her in encouragement before speaking up. "Hey, Ty," he took a step towards him as he spoke. The chair was set up further into the living room so Tyler couldn't see it. "Lina and I came over to apologize. We realize we haven't been the best to you lately and want to be there for you while you're going through some things," he spoke softly.

Tyler crossed his arms over his chest. "Yeah. You should be apologizing."

Josh took a deep breath. Everything had to go as planned to make this happen. "C'mere," he held his hand out. Tyler hesitantly walked forward and Josh grabbed his hand. "Maybe we I can make it up to you later," he whispered in his ear seductively.

Tyler looked at him and before he could say anything he was pressing his lips to Tyler's roughly. He knew exactly what this demon wanted and he was going to make it think it was getting what it wanted.

Tyler kissed back passionately and his hand went to rest on Josh's ass. It was pretty uncomfortable to be making out with his boyfriend in front of his best friend and boyfriend's little sister but it was part of the plan.