Exposed

Ava POV

I walk inside my house with Dana following behind me as we're laughing. My little brother Ethan is on the couch watching the news as his eyes are glued to the tv. I go to sit next to him as Dana goes into the fridge. A video is being played on the news as it shows a shark man fighting three other monsters. The fight begins with a wolf man wrestling and slamming the shark man. The person recording is ducking down behind rocks as he zooms in the camera. The fight looked like something off of a movie. A dark skin girl ran into the fight as she was stopped by the werewolf's growl.

The wolf man got bit in his shoulder as he was slammed on his neck hard. He shifted back into a human to reveal... "James!" I said jumping up as Dana walked in the living room to watch the tv with us. "Ava why is James a monster man." Ethan asked me as I was stuck in place trying to figure out what was going on. Did James just get... exposed?

I turn the channel as every Channel was talking about it. "This has gotten five million views in the past two hours." Dana said as she's scrolling down her phone. A close up was on James's face now as the whole world was watching this fight go on. A dread head man was revealed too as so was the woman. She turned into a cheetah but looked like a human still as the person recording was going live. "Holy shit... I don't know what the fuck is going on... I don't... this is real..." the guy recording said as Dana and I looked at each other. "Where are they at?" I asked Dana. "I don't know." She said as the president was on the news now. I take my phone out of my pocket as I dial up Daiya.

Daiya POV

Malia was on me aggressively once we were in her apartment as she was locking her lips with mine. We had been out all day looking at clothes. She was definitely excited after seeing me in so many revealing outfits. "Mmm. Mmm." I made out as I was trying to speak as she picked me up tossing me on the couch. My eyes widen as I looked at her shocked. "Wow. Someone's horny." I said as she let her hair down as she walks towards me. "Is it weird that when you were a ghost it kinda turned me on?" She asked as my phone started to ring. I look at the caller ID seeing Ava as I started to ignore it. "Who is it?" Malia asked as I look up at her before pressing the answer button. "Your going to have to get out of the city. And fast." Ava said as I looked at my phone with disbelief.

"What are you talking about." I said as Malia rolls her eyes as she takes a deep sigh of annoyance. "You haven't seen? Your brother has been exposed by the media." Ava stated as I grabbed the tv remote turning on the tv. The president was talking about a situation with monsters. "We've known for awhile. There are beings who are abominations among are people. But I will not stand by any longer. I don't know their intentions but I am not waiting around to find out. We've already established an idea that if this was to get leaked out to the public... we would act immediately. If you are an abomination like the ones that have been recently exposed on the media you are considered a threat. We'll know if your corrupted. These scanners will read your dna with just one shot." He said as he was holding a large scanning gun. The army that was behind him was also holding them as well. Me and Malia looked at each other as I hold my hand on my head.

"What the fuck did he do?" Malia said as she started pacing around. "See." Ava said on the line still as I hung up and went to social media. Videos were showing him as a wolf man fighting a shark man. Two other people were involved but I didn't bother to pay attention to them. "So that's what's he's been doing." Malia said as she shows me a full video on YouTube. The video had over ten million views as it showed the whole battle. "You've been warned." The president said as his message was turned off and the tv was back on the news. People in the comments were afraid and everyone on tv was in panic mode.

"Well. This is bad." I said as I look up at Malia.

Alx POV

A helicopter was moving in our direction as my super hearing was picking up guns loading. I swim out of the water as Genesis looked at me smiling as I walked on the shore. "A survivor." He grinned at me as the guys were knocked down. "You know you can't defeat me." He stated as I heard a missile firing in our direction. I jump over him as he grabs my leg. I use my other leg to kick him in his eye as he lets me go. He stumbles back as the missile shoots him in his back. He falls flat on his chest as he pushes his self back up getting angry. He proceeds to grab a boulder as they fire shots at us. I grab the guys putting them on my back as they fire another missile sending us flying away from each other.

I start to pick myself up as Genesis throws the boulder at them with full force. The helicopter tries to dodges it but gets struck on impact. They were crushed immediately exploding out of the sky. "Now. Where were we." Genesis said as he turned his attention to us. James and Demetrius finally healed up as they stood up by my side as well. "Someone else is here." James said as he sniffs the air turning his head to a boulder. A phone was seen as we all looked at the phone as it quickly disappeared behind the rock. "Drogan you good?" James asked Demetrius as they looked at each other and nodded. We were all standing side by side in our human forms. We were getting exhausted too. Seems like Genesis just wouldn't stop until he was dead.
"Alx. We're going to do things your way." James stated as he cracked his neck and knuckles.

"Together." i said as Genesis looked at us with anger as his teeth flashed. The sun was starting to come out as Genesis looked up at the sky. He sprints at us but we all knew his weakness was the sun as it would dry his gills. He grabbed me by my waist as I pry his hands off but they don't budge. He swings on James before grabbing him too as the sun finally shines on him. James uses his super strength to escape as he starts punching Genesis. Demetrius tries to grab me out of his hand but the grip is too tight.

Genesis starts to smoke as he kicks Demetrius back sending him flying into a tree. James punches him in his face as he stumbles back. He then proceeds to bite down on him as James grabs his mouth stopping him from closing down his teeth. James scratches the inside of his mouth as he leaps back. Genesis is breathing heavy as he grins at the two men as they charge at him. He jumps inside the ocean holding me hostage as I gasp for air before closing my mouth.

I hold my breath as he swims faster than the speed of light. We were moving so fast it was hard to see as I closed my eyes. Next thing I know I'm on land but surrounded by water. I look around as he lets me go as I'm on my feet. "Don't bother thinking you can escape. We're deep under water. Meaning if you step out of this force field of air... you'll die." He says to me walking off as he jumps back into the water. "Alx!" A voice said as I turn around to see Mia. I go over to her cell as I notice many other women were locked in a cell as well. "I'm going to break you out. Are you ready?" I asked her as she nodded her head as I transformed into my cheetah humanoid form.