"Just Leave Me Alone!" Chp 6

Ugh, that was a long day of school. I walk into my dorm room and place my bag on the floor next to my desk. I will do my home work later. I sit on the back of my bed with my knees brought to my chest and my head rensting on top of them.

Today was a pretty normal day besides this morning. That moment with Deku was the highlight of my day. I wonder what it ment. Did it even mean anything to Deku?

I lift my head up and I see it again.

"M-mom? Dad?.."

Again, not again! They stand there with the unnone person behind them. He is holding a gun. I stay still on my bed. I don't want them to leave like they did last time. I want to keep them with me.

"Its your fault Ochako! It's your fault we are dead! Why were you not there to save us!?" Both of my parents say in unison

Tears start falling down my face. My knees still on my chest. I choke on my tears and reach my hand out to them.

"I'm sorry.. I know it's my fault.."

The unnone person behind them then brings the gun up and puts it against my father's head.

"DON'T YOU DARE!!"

I run off my bed to stop him but be for I get there.. they are gone.

"Why can't you leave me alone!?"

I sit and cry laying on my side hugging my stomach. They said it themselves, it's my fault. I walk to the bathroom to calm myself down. I'm a mess. My hair is gross, my eyes are puffy and pink.

Mabye I should hang out with a friend. I will call a friend over to calm my thoughts. I grab my old flip phone and call Tsuyu.

"Hello" I say as she answers the phone

"Hi Uraraka, kero"

"Hey, umm I was wondering if you want to walk around campus with me. I have been a bit out of it today."

"Sure. Let me finish my homework and I will be right over."

"Ok see you soon!" I say as I hang up the phone. Mabye I should pick an outfit to wast some time. I walk to my closet and grab a white t-shirt and a pink skirt. I tuck the shirt in when I here a knock on my door.

"Come in!"

Tsuyu then walks in wearing a long pastel green t-shirt covering her shorts. I pat a seet next to me on the bed for her to sit in. I start putting my shoes on.

"Hey kero, what has been keeping you so lost in thought lately?"

I look over to her then look down again. I feel the tears coming but I can't consent everyone else in my drama.

"Uhh I, well.. umm"

I can't figure out what to say. I want to tell her but I don't.

"Its nothing.."

I get up and walk to the door, Tsuyu following not far behind me. We walk out together. We walk in the elevator.

We walk around the school in silence. It wasn't as helping as much I wanted. If anything I was just hot and uncomfortable.

"I'm gonna go inside, see ya!" I said before anything got worse.

I walked into the dorm blinding. I look to my right and see Deku talking with Iida so I decide to join them. I walk over

"Hey guys! What's going on" I say

"O-oh nothing!" Deku says while scratching the back of his neck. We're they hiding something from me? Did I do something wrong? Of course I did something wrong, everything is my fault.

I look to the floor as I remember the situation I had with my parents. I feel my face heat up with water dripping down my cheeks.

No stop. Stop crying you baby! You are already weak as it is! Don't make it worse.

"Uraraka!? Are you ok? I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

I run off unable to here the rest of the sentence. I don't take the elevator, I run up the stairs. Running so fast I feel like I'm flying. I run into my room, slam the door and jump on my bed.

Why am I like this? Why can't I just be perfect? Why did my parents have to die? Why do they haunt me? Why is it my fault? Why can't all these terrible thoughts leave me alone!?

I curl up in the middle of my bed and hold myself imagining Deku was there with me. Holding me in his arms while I snuggle into his chest. Comforting me, making me feel safe and cared for.

*knock knock*

I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter. Make sure to vote and comment what I could do to make it better.

Word count: 824