28

(Unedited)

Winter's POV

I take a plate and start to put food on it, once I was done putting the food I had to take another plate. 

There was a chair open at the grand table. The omegas are sitting at their table talking and laughing. Kennedy looked up at me, she waved me over. I turn to the table with the other people one looks the empty chair next to them and gives me a slight nod. 

While balancing the plates in my hand I walk over to Kennedy, when I sit down everyone gives me small smiles before they start thanking me for saving Liam. I explained to them it was no problem and that I would do anything for my friend Kenndy. Her face turned bright red when I said that 

"Would you like to go outside to the bonfire with us?" his voice hopeful. Liam was looking straight at me when he asked.

"I don't think that Winter would like that, she wouldn't have fun at an omega party. We aren't wild." Kennedy sent me a small smile once she explained that to her brother.  

"I would love to join, when is it?" 

"Really?" everyone was shocked by my answer. 

"Yes really." I nod my head. I quickly finish my food. 

After dinner, we all clean up and go outside to start the fire. After a while, this guy whose name I found out is Patrik started the fire. Liam came running out with bags of marshmallows, other kids followed with chocolates, crackers and other things for us to roast. They also brought blankets and napkins so that we can get cleaned after. 

Kennedy brings out a guitar and hands it to a guy. He gives her a warm smile before starting to play. I turn to the kids seeing them run around trying to catch fireflies. They are so happy when one finally catches one. I smile at their joy, they let it go and start the process again. 

They start playing games, in the end, everyone was laughing at the story of when Patrik watched around the pack with a full face of makeup on. He went to ask this girl out and she ended up being jealous of his makeup and said no. 

He didn't even know that he had makeup on. Right before he went to he decided to take a nap and his brother and sister came over and did his makeup while he was asleep. Unfortunately, he didn't look in the mirror before he left and ended up being rejected for his perfect cat-eye. 

I didn't notice but other wolves started to slowly join us outside. They brought more food and blankets, even the Delta and Gamma were out here. They made a bigger fire we were all sitting around telling stories. 

"I have an idea," Liam yelled," let's have a singing battle."

"It's called a sing-off," Kennedy corrected.

"I don't care, we will choose two people from each group to sing and them the crowd will choose who wins." 

Everyone agreed they started to sing. In the end, the guy for the omega's won while the girl for the other team won. 

(The song above is what the guy sang)

(This song above is what the girl sang minus Ed's part)

"We need a tie-breaker," August said. When they were singing Wayland and he joined us. "We can vote on who we want to go against each other." 

"I vote for Taylor she can win this for sure with her voice," someone said. Everyone on their side was happy. 

"OK but our team will only go after yours," Anthony said. 

"I have no problem with that," Taylor said. 

When she sings everyone is quiet and listens to her, she was sitting next to Wayland while she sang. It sounded great, she was talented. The looks that she gives him make you feel the emotions that she felt. 

Everyone that had a mate close to them wrapped their arms around each other.  Everyone was clapping. Everyone clapped for her the omega's looked sad then one of the omega's started to sing and we listened to her. She was a nice singer once she was done she looked at everyone. I clapped for her then everyone followed after. 

(Kahlani song  is the song the girl sang)

"Who won?" August asked. Once we had a vote and they chose Taylor as the winner. I stood up during another song, I start making my way to the packhouse. I slow done when I feel him close to me. 

"Yes?" I turn to look at him. 

"How did you do it?" 

"Do what?" he catches up to me, I rub my arms together to get some heat into my body. Thorne is still not awake so it's hard to keep warm with the effects of the poison as well as other things in my blood.

"The water dragons, how did you control them?"

"I didn't control it, I have a friend that is a witch. She had a pet water dragon and told me what to do if I ever meet a wild one. It was a very interesting summer vacation, she also gave me a ring that makes toys for them to play. That is what I used."

He ran his hand through his black hair, his eyes clouded over showing that he was thinking of what to say next. 

"I don't remember you have a ring when you got into the water."

"I turned it into an earring." I lift my hair and show him the earring. 

His eyes zero in on my neck. I slightly tilt my head to the side. His eyes slightly darken interesting. I let my hair fall back down I wrap my arms around me. 

"Do you still feel something?" I asked Wayland. 

"Yes, it's not as strong but it's still there I can promise you that."

I nod. 

"A year ago Storm went crazy saying that you needed him. What happened?"

I bitter laugh came out. I continue walking, he doesn't need to know what happened it was his fault it happened to me in the first place. 

ⒶⓃ 
Please vote. I won't update until I get at least 6 votes. Please.