45

(Unedited)

Reign's POV

"Reign," my mother yells.

"Hi, mum,"

"Don't hi mum me. I told you to leave them alone, you have no right to medal in their lives. Wayland has what's coming to him for what he did,"

"Mom please don't do that,"

"I'm the goddess, not you. One day yes but not today, I will let you guide them but be warned the others are watching to see what you will do,"

As soon she left I turn to Tylex ready to cry my eyes out. I'm too emotional for my own good these days, something that Winter isn't.

"It's going to be ok. I've checked and Winter is away from him, the problem is that he is on his way there soon,"

"Ok, I'm going to rest if you need me I'll be in my room," 

Omniscient (Hehehe)

Everyone looked towards Draven to see what he would do. He ran a hand through his curls hoping to help calm down his rage. He moved his head to the left and craking could be heard. His eyes were pure black, everyone in the room knew that their King was angry. 

He laid down on the couch while all the others were sitting on the floor because he will not allow them to sit on the seats that were out for him. His legs were swinging back and forth, after taking deep breaths his eyes started to turn gray. 

"I don't care what you have to do but make sure that the dayum council isn't watching me," Draven said. The women even though they were scared of him and what he could do they got aroused at his voice. 

"I need you to also get me an invitation to the castle for me to see her,"

"According to our sources, Aella won't be there for another three weeks,"

"That gives you time to get the dayum invitation. I also need you to get Calvin so that I can put back his memories. I want to also see what we can find about Charles Dunavan's location that rat has not been following the rules,"

"What has he done my King?" a male asked. 

"He took my Chloraotele and has been staying in Wayland's castle thinking that he can get away from me. That man is as good as dead once I get my hands on him,"

"Of course,"

"Get out I have to sleep,"

As they stepped out Draven used his powers and teleported himself towards the lake. He knows that the owls were watching him but they wouldn't dare attack him. His eyes were now back to his navy blue color. After sitting down for ten minutes he teleported back to the office and looked at the clip of their wedding. His Aella said yes to him but that doesn't mean anything to him. 

He knew that his time was coming there was those that stood in his way. They were the first to burn if they tried to stop him from getting to her. She was to be his Queen, not that foul they call Wayland. 

His eyes focus on the dress that she wore was perfect. When it was their time to wed he wanted her to look better than because they would be together. 

Draven felt his fangs get longer he ran his now black tongue on the sharp edges. He couldn't help to barry his face in her neck and have his fangs in her neck. He will love tasting her blood and he can't wait for her to do the same to him. 

He just has to make sure that the people that took him away from two years ago pay.

A/N:

So you guys liked the chapter? It's a shortie yes but I updated right.

Please Comment. 

Aella was the fierce Amazon warrior notorious for wielding a double-edged sword in Greek mythology. This beautiful name means 'whirlwind.'