59

(Unedited)

Unknown POV

"Is everything ready?" I asked my commander. He was in charge of getting the men ready, today we were going to Castopia to get Winterria and Augustus.

I don't care who the hell tries and stops me, I will succeed. It was my mission, I don't fail missions.

"Yes, the team is getting ready to head out. We can hopefully reach there before she is crowned. If not then we will still take them, our source says that they are both there," he answers.

"Good, I'm going to get something in my room. Hopefully by the time I'm back we're ready to go," with that with that said I leave for my room.

When I walk inside the bed was made and everything in it's rightful place. I go to my table and pick up the knife storing it inside of my pocket.

I crack my knuckles and neck before walking down to the front of my house. Everyone that was going on this mission was in the different cars waiting for me. I go and sit in the first car, as soon as my door closes we are off.

It was a six hour drive before we reach to the town where we were to meet with a julex. She was going to teleport us all to the outside of Castopia, from there we would find our way in.

There was only twenty of us, that was enough to get the both of them. Even if they try to stop us they aren't strong enough to. Yes they are warrior but compaired to us, they are children playing around.

The only one who could stand a chance is Winter and Draven, Damien isn't there so it's going to be easier. Octavian is honestly the dumbest man I've ever heard of. If only he knew that Winter and Damien are two of the strongest werewolves alive. Not letting Damien out weaken not only Winter but also her wolf. She's never fought at even fifty percent yet.

If we get there before Damien is realised it will be smooth sailings.

Reign's POV

I look up at my father's door. I've been standing outside here for the last minute scared to go inside. I'm not sure what he's going to tell me, hopefully I'm not in too much trouble.

I knock on the door, not soon after the door opens. A guard stands there before opening the door wider to let me get inside.

My father is sitting at his table, hus eyes an exact replica of mine, he motions for me to sit down and I do.

The door closes behind me, I turn to see the guard standing there looking. He wasn't looking at me, his eyes were close, but I knew better his senses were heightened. He could hear a butterflies wings flap from a mile away.

He was one of the best warriors I've ever seen. Not like I would tell him that, he wouldn't care or look like he does. He doesn't speak unless my mother ask him to do so.

"Reign focus," my father says but the doesn't stop me from looking at him a minute longer. Still nothing.

I turn towards him to see him looking straight at me. Giving him a small smile I place my hands in front of me. I relax into the chair even though on the inside I'm a whole mess.

"Today is Winterria's coronation," he stated.

"Yes, by the end of the day she'll be an official Queen,"

"I'm not sure about that," His words make my heart start beating faster.

"Why do you say that father?"

He shrugs his shoulders," No reason. I didn't call you in here to talk about Winter. I wanted to know how your doing with everything?"

"I'm fine,"