[Hoseok]

Eight months later

What a beauty, Hoseok thinks to himself as he admires the car from afar.

He's been scouting this car for weeks, trying to find out where the owner lives, where he goes, but most importantly, where he parks.

Hoseok loves cars and there isn't a single one out there which Hoseok doesnt know anything about.

But this one, is something new. He's used to stealing simple ones and selling them for a few hundred bucks.

Because he does make money, you would think Hoseok at least has a bed to sleep on, but he doesn't.

He spends all his money gambling. And if he earns anything during a gamble, the money goes straight to his nose, or his lungs, or his veins. Whatever he can get his hands on first.

Around this time, every Wednesday, the owner of the car goes to this specific coffeeshop to get coffee and a bagel. He never locks his car because he orders it beforehand and only needs to get in the store to pick up his order.

That gives Hoseok exactly 14.7 seconds to go and drive away before the man comes out again.

With a rapidly beating heart, Hoseok watches the man get out of the car, close the door and walk towards the shop.

Carefully and unnoticeably, he starts walking towards the car. Waiting for the man to reach the register, Hoseok comes closer to his prize.

13.3 seconds, 10.6 seconds.

Finally, the man has his back turned away from the window, asking the woman for his order.

Quickly, Hoseok opens the door and slams it shut. He turns the key and goes to hold the clutch.

Dumb move. The car is manual.

5.4 seconds.

The boy puts the car in drive and presses the gass, driving away at a normal pace at first and then taking off in a killer speed.

"0.0 seconds." He breathes as he parcours the car around the slow driving traffic that's getting in the way of him and his hard earned cash.

Manouvering the mobile with such ease, he drives the thing to one of the outskirts outside of town, into the garage he bought to hide the cars in.

He parks it into that garage and gets out, proudly studying every part of his new possesion.

Suddenly, the boy's eyes widen as holds up his hands and steps away from the car.

"Listen, man I'm not looking for trouble. Please take it and leave me be."

The voice chuckles lowly at that comment as he approaches the boy. "That's my brother's car."

Hoseok slowly turns to the man's direction and sees who it is. He stole Yi Myung-Dae's brother's car. Fucking great

"Put you arms down, boy. I'm not a threat."

Hoseok does what he's told and lowers his arms, dreading what comes next.

"You've got to have pretty good hearing to know I was here before I revealed myself, I can be really fucking silent."

Hoseok bows his head slightly, taking the compliment, not knowing why he's recieving it.

Myung-Dae looks down at Hoseok's arm. Dozens of tiny little scars cover his forearm.

He sighs.

"How would you like to live luxuriously? You will be part of a team of three other boys your age to become my strongest men. They're all boys I've picked off the street with no future and a taste for blood. I want you in this team."

He grabs Hoseok's arms and rolls his sleeve up more.

"And I think that doing so is the only opportunity for you to live past your twenties."

Hoseok sighs, realising the man's right. He's gonna die either way, so might as well die with a purpose.

"So, do we have a deal?"

Hoseok bows his head once again.

"Yes, we do."