4

I hate football Sundays. They're full of loud boys in my living room eating all of the food in my house. Dana and I blasted music in my room to drown them out. Dana turned to me. "I'm hungry."

"Me too. I'm pretty sure there is hot wings downstairs." She nodded eagerly. We hopped off my bed and walked downstairs. All the boys were crowded around the living room tv screaming at the game playing. "You guys are so loud."

Ty turned his head back to look at me. He smirked. "Hey, hotness."

I walked over to him pecking his lips. "Hi, babe, who's winning?"

"Giants," Nick said. I jumped over the couch plopping myself beside Ty.

I grabbed a hot wing. Dana sits on Ricky's lap stealing his plate of hot wings. I giggled at Dana who now has sauce all over the sides of her mouth. "Very ladylike Dana," Ryder said. He's the starting running back of the team. He has fiery natural red hair and dark brown eyes. The two of them have fights every time they are together. She doesn't know it but Nick and Luke told me that Ryder has a crush on her since Luke and her were together sophomore year. We're pretty sure she hates him. It ruins my plans to get them together.

"Fuck you, Ryder," she yelled.

Ryder blew her a kiss winking at her. "Please do." she glared at him. Ricky handed her a napkin. She wiped up her mouth. "Aww, now you look pretty again."

"I swear to god Ryder I'm gonna stick your dick up your own ass."

"I'd rather put it in your ass baby girl," he said, licking his lips.

"Ugh you're so annoying Ryder," she shouted standing up and running back upstairs.

"Ryder," Luke said in a warning tone. "She might not be my girl anymore but I'll still beat your ass for talking to her like that."

He looked at Luke with a look of shock on his face. "She said she'd put my dick in my ass and you're defending her?"

"She looks better naked," Luke shrugged. "So if you keep making sexual comments about her I'll put your dick up your ass for her." I rolled my eyes at them. I pulled out my phone and dialed Tessa.

Hey, girl what's up? She whispered.
Why are you whispering?
I'm in a church bathroom
Fun, you wanna come over and have a dance party with me and Dana in our underwear?

"What? Who are you talking to?" asked Luke. "Is that Tessa? Tell her she can have a dance party in her underwear in my room with me."

Aww, girl, I wish I could but I'm in church all day with my parents
Oh boo. Okay well I'll see you in school tomorrow
Bye
Bye

"Leia go get me a soda," Ty said.

"Yeah, no problem. Does anyone else want anything?"

They all started shouting drinks at me. "Hey, dumbasses my sister isn't some fucking serving wench. You fuckers are all getting water now."

Luke followed me into the kitchen. "Thanks, Luke." He nodded. He grabbed ten waters and I grabbed Ty's favorite soda. I walked back out to the living room to see Nick on top of Tyler beating him up. "Nick! Stop, get off of him! Luke!" I screamed.

"Nick stop," Luke yelled as he pulled Nick off of Tyler. Luke held his arms back pulling him out of the living room.

I sat next to Tyler checking his injuries. "Are you okay?"

"He just fucking attacked me," he groaned. Dana came in with an ice pack. I put it on his nose.

"Nick, what the hell?" I yelled walking over to Nick and Luke. Luke had Nick pushed against the wall.

"Let me explain-"

"Why the hell would you attack my boyfriend?" I yelled. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"He was saying horrible things about you and-"

"Why would he do that?" I cried. I groaned throwing my hands up. "Damn I get you two have never been friends but you can at least be nice to him for me."

"I have been nice to him for you," Nick growled stepping away from the wall. "But him talking shit about you when you're out of the room draws a line with me."

"Stop lying to me," I cry.

"I'm not fucking lying to you Leia," he screamed. I gasped and my bottom lip quivered. "You're not gonna fucking believe me cause he has you wrapped around his fucking finger," he yelled throwing his hands up. "You know what? Fuck this."

He walked away throwing the front door open. "Nick!" I cried running after him. "Nick stop! You can't just run out! You have to apologize."

He turned around and walked towards me. He backed me up against the wall. "I'm not apologizing to him for talking bad about you," he growled.

"He wouldn't do-"

He slammed his fist against the wall next to my head. "He's a fucking dick and you're too stupid to see it," he yelled in my face. I felt the tears running down my face. His eyes soften. "Shit corazónI-"

"Get out," I whimpered.

He slammed his hand against the wall again. He pushed himself away from me and walked off towards his house. He banged his hands against Lindsay's car. "Fuck," he screamed. He got on his bike and drove off.

I slid down the side of the house. I was full-on crying now. Dana ran out. "Leia what happened?" she asked, kneeling beside me.

"He's never yelled at me like that before," I cried.

She wrapped her arms around me. "Oh honey, It's okay." I laid my head on her shoulders as I continued crying. She rubbed my back. "It's okay shh shh."

"Why would he do that to me? He's been mad before but he's never done anything like this before."

"I'm sure he was just upset," she soothed. She patted my hair down. "You know how much he cares about you. He'd never purposely make you upset."

Luke ran out. "Leia are you alright? He didn't hit you did he?" he asked, grabbing my face.

"No, he just yelled at her."

"Alright come here." I wrapped my arms around his neck. He picked me up and walked me back inside. He walked us upstairs to my bedroom. He tucked me into bed and sat beside me. I cuddled into him. "Don't worry, he will make it up to you."

"He's such a jerk."

"I know but he's never a jerk to you. He'll make it up to you I promise." Luke stayed with me as I cried. I finally fell asleep after crying for an hour.

***********************************************************************************************

Don't forget to vote and comment if you are liking this story! Thanks for reading!