tres

you can't escape 

the moods you know.

=

=

=

"don't be a bummer, 

babe.

be my undercover lover,

babe."

lana del rey +++ summer bummer

_

_

_

the remodeler POV

i'm extremely happy right now.

i have so many ideas, concepts, new forms to try with my torture. and i get to perform them on my two new inmates. my two new projects.

hahahahahah~!

now that i danced the tango with jungkook a little bit, i can move on to the boss.

(..>#AndR58EW!!!!__)

that motherfucker. that stupid, dead son of a bitch.

and i get to be the one who takes his life! aaahhh. so fun.

after leaving jungkook's room, i wash my hands off. jungkook's blood is still on them. unconsciously, i smell my sweatshirt and catch a whiff of the smoke smell that boy was talking about earlier.

it is not that bad. it is musky...that jungkook boy must be fucked up in some way to be able to smell so well. 

i love it.

i love the messed up projects. something is wrong wrong wrong! with him, and i'll utilize his weakness to my delight!

(DD{#Eli*IG2hT!!_))

but for now, i get to fuck up the boss. 

after drying my hands off on a towel in the back prep room, i look around at my toys. there are bowling balls, wrenches, ropes, powders, paints, my golden knives (of C0U#RS3!) and many many many more things!

i have fun picking out my tools from antique stores every once and a while. tons of them are ancient or broken--but i don't reuse the same things often. i like to recycle my methods, just like i recycle (R3Em0DEl#_) bodies!

today, hmmm...what should i use? 

i want to scare him right away. to make this experience the most miserable for him. he deserves nothing better.

i gaze over the shelves, littered with beauty! my hands brush over a few things, but no...i don't want to use the paint can today. i don't want to use the golf club...maybe i could use the picture frame?