novem

butterflies tear out the hearts of caterpillars

to soar into the red sun.

_

_

_

"and when he calls,

he calls for me, not for you-

he lives for love, he loves his drugs,

he loves his baby too."

lana del rey +++ shades of cool

_

_

_

remodeler's POV

i manage to get my foot in the door. it surely doesn't fucking feel good to have your bare foot shoved into the side of a door. thankfully my sandal has strong rubber sides, so i don't feel most of the pressure.

but that fucker. oh, that fucker.

(h3! W-i~~LL.*#PAY!!!)

my head hurts more than ever as my hands force themselves outward. green butterflies press against my vision as a rush of adrenaline grips me.

"nobody can kill me, jungkook." i grit out. i can feel him pressing against the door on the other side. "if you so badly want to kill me, then why are you keeping me out?"

the words seem to hit a chord within him. the pressure lightens on the door, and i slam forward. a small groan resonates in the small room, and soon he's sprawled across the floor.

i race towards him. he's already getting his toes wet.

"not today, kim."

jungkook rolls over fast, grabbing onto the closest shelf of toys. i have all the shelves set up in wild rows, their various forms screaming at the intruder to get out, get out.

jungkook's eyes are wild. i frown.

"don't you dar-"

jungkook yanks on the side of the shelf, tipping it onto me. my tools come crashing down, raining on the cement floor around me. i'm lucky enough to avoid a drill that could carve my eye out. a boot hits me in the stomach. some pins bury into my legs.

and jungkook's racing to get out. 

i scramble, legs kicking the shelf away from me, urging, hand twisting sideways to grasp the knife that fell from my hand earlier.

he doesn't bother to look back at me before he gets to the door, but he probably wishes he would've. 

because the knife is thrown his way. and when i throw a knife...i do not miss my target.