Chapter 14

Sin

I heard the doorknob click and I turned around, almost instantly my jaw dropped. Bella stood there standing in the door way fidgeting with her hands in front of her and head hung low, not making eye contact with me. 

She was wearing a black crop top that showed a little bit of her slim tummy, along with a pair of ripped denim shorts with a plaid shirt tied around her waist. I was dumbfounded. I knew my mate was beautiful but holy cow! I didn't know she would look this good in one of the outfits my she-wolves had bought for her. 

"Do I look bad or something?" Bella asked, sounding self-conscious. "No, no, no." I spoke frantically. 

"Oh my God, you're absolutely gorgeous, Bella!" I said, a little too excitedly. 

Bella started blushing and quickly changed the topic, "We should get going." I nodded in agreement and took her by the hand. 

I led her through the hallway, explaining briefly which room was which and who it belonged to before we made our way down the stairs and into my office. 

As we walked in, Lana and Chicago were sitting on my redish-brown leather sofa sending death glares at Viola who was on the other side of the room, in front of my book shelf and next to my desk

"Sinny!" Viola yelled, leaping towards me and wrapping her arms around my neck. 

"I'm so sorry for what happened, please don't punish me. It was all Alania's fault!" She announced. 

"Don't call me that! And no it wasn't!" Lana yelled. She was about to go after Viola again but Chicago grabbed her shoulders and held her down on the sofa.

I could sense Bella was not pleased by the way she tighten her grip on my hand significantly. I can't lie and say that didn't make me internally smirk to myself but I knew if I didn't get Viola off me, I was going to have another fight on my hands. 

"Viola, get off of me." I growled.

She stepped back and looked shocked at my tone, like we haven't had this issue before. I rolled my eyes. 

"Chicago, give Bella a tour of the pack house and grounds. I expect her back in no less than two hours. Understood?" Chicago nodded in response and left the room with Bella, not before she could send a glare towards Viola. 

"Who the hell was that Mutt!?" Viola spat. 

I balled my hands into fists trying to hold back my anger. I've always been the more controlled one out of my brothers, I never let my anger slip but when it came to Bella, I was finding it extremely difficult to hold back my rage. 

I stalked towards Viola and when I was inches away from her face I growled, "That 'Mutt' is my mate and your future Luna. I suggest to watch your mouth and kept your hands off of me. I don't care that your brother is my Beta, I will throw you into the pack prison if I need to." Viola shook with fear as I moved to my desk.