Extras : Marked and Crowned

*Warning Mature Scenes and Smutt*

That Night In Hawaii

Bella 

Sin and I finally landed and it was around 11pm. We booked our honeymoon at this beautiful resort and my breath was just gone. Completely swept away at the sight of this place. 

"It's so magical!" I shouted in amazement. 

Sin just laughed and we continued walking to the lobby. After we checked in we quickly made our way up the elevator to our suite. As we reached our door Sin picked me up bridal style and carried me inside. I couldn't contain my laughter. 

Sin walked us over to the bed and slammed me down. 

"May I?" He asked pointing at my dress. I nodded my head and bit my lip. 

Sin began slowly but eagerly tearing the dress off my body. Soon enough I was in nothing but my white lace undies that Lana purposely made me wear because they were sexy lingerie. Sin's eyes widened and he bit his lip. 

"God, why are you so beautiful?" Sin asked as he laid on top of me and started kissing my neck

"Uh, I..I don't know." I breathed heavily. 

"Do you like that, Bella?" He asked seductively and I felt my underwear become wet. I nodded my head and bit my lip again. 

"I want to hear you say you like it." He said staring into my eyes with a mixture of love and lust. 

"I like it, Sin. I love it." I said softly and he smirked. 

"Good girl." He replied and starting kissing my neck again. He began sucking and I knew what he was trying to leave. 

After he gave me about three hickies on the left side of my neck he moved to the right but he didn't leave any marks. He just kissing and started to slowly make his way down from my neck to my chest to my stomach and then he hit the jackpot and my whole body arched. 

Sin started kissing my wet heat through the fabric and I felt like I was about to explode. He hadn't even barely touch me yet and my whole body was on fire. 

He slowly slid the fabric down my legs and flung it to the other side of the room. He proceeded to spread my legs and lick his lips before going down and sucking on my clit. I felt my toes curl up as I clenched onto the bed sheets. 

I started moaning at he began licking me, fast and faster. Before I could register what was happening Sin stuck two of his fingers in me and starting going in and out of me at the speed of light. 

My legs began to shake as he continued licking, sucking, and fingering me. My vision was beginning to blur and I felt blood come from my lip due to my excessive biting. 

"Sin.." I moaned and he groaned into my core. I felt Dexia beginning to show and I knew my eyes were shifting colors. 

Sin suddenly pulled his fingers out and crawled back on top of me.