😞when you feel sad😞

Charlie
You would come home, frowning, and sometimes crying. She would followed you to your room, you would sit on your bed and sigh, tears escaping your eyes "no one loves me" you sobbed out, Charlie would hug you and give you Mom talk or tackle you with kisses on the forehead. You would usually cheer up.

                 Vaggie
You walk through the door "hey honey" vaggie said, you wanted to cry, your friend wasn't your friend anymore. Alastor was in the room too, his smile was  small. You fell to the ground sobbing "Am I really annoying" you looked up to see Vaggie and Alastor walking towards you, they hugged you so tightly "thanks mom, thanks 'dad'" you smiled, Alastor was just smiling, Vaggie blushed a little, smiling also.

                   Angel
If you would come home crying, he would murder them personally, or he would get Alastor to do it if it was a boy. You would never see them again, then Angel would cuddle you or comfort you. No one would mess with you.

                 Alastor
He would see you walk through and say "hello, dear, how was your day" you wouldn't stop to talk, a girl had just turned your friends against you. You roasted them, but it still hurt. "Dear, what's wrong" you still didn't answer, your face was wet you touched your face to feel tear. Alastor was already in front of you hugging you, you were tired. Alastor could see that, he told you to go to sleep. You did, the next day you never saw your friends, acually never again.

Author-chan: Sorry I haven't updated, bye my reader's ❤️ ❤️❤️