🤕 recovery 🤕

Charlie

You woke up in your room, you started to freak out still thinking that you were with that women "MOM!" you screamed. Charlie came running in "(y/n) are you alright?" you shook your head no "Who was she?" your Mom looked down. You titled you head "My step-Mom" you gasped. Your Mom looked at you "How are you feeling" you felt weird like if you didn't feel like yourself "None of your business!" you looked up to your Mom with a glare. You shook your head "Mom I'm sorry I don't know what happened" you said.

Your Mom went on a little visit to her parents and asked them what might be wrong with you.

                                              Vaggie

You groaned the winced once you moved your hands you looked down and saw 4 cuts along your wrists. You called for your Mom "(y/n)!" she said rushing in to your side "Mom I feel weird and I feel angry for some reason" your Mom thought for a minute "Did something happen when I wasn't there "Yeah! He injected me with this red fluid" you said while holding your head in pain because of trying to remember. Your Mom parted your head and hugged you then left you to rest.

                                              Angel

I woke up in my dad's arms "Dad?" your dad set you down "I'm sorry" he said you were so confused "Why?" he looked up "For being the worst dad" you looked away with tears in your eyes. You felt some of them slip "Dad it okay! As long as you come home, everything will be okay! You can always change for the greater good!" you ran out the room. You ran to your room and fell asleep.

                                           Alastor

I woke up and felt something warm in my hand and I looked over to see my Dad holding my hand sleeping. You petted his Ears and he stared to purr. You smirked then a pain flashed through your head making you yelp and jump. You saw your Dad jurk awake "My dear what's wrong" you looked at him and you held your head "My head hurts so bad!" you said.

He stood up and helped you up to the bathroom and gave you medicine "I'm sorry dad" he looked you and titled his head "Dear you have nothing to be sorry about, I should I wasn't there to protect you!" you just stared to cry and hug your dad. He did the same, then another strike of pain came through your head making you fall and black out.

A/n- Does anyone know what's gonna happen next? What was that injection for? What will the injection do? You'll see next time! I promise I will update tomorrow, I am also sorry if I made any mistakes! Bye!