~

Hello readers. 

Thank you for clicking on this book and giving it a chance. Very kind of you. 

I hope you enjoy it. 

I have to warn you right now, this book moves slowly at the beginning because like any other story, the plot is still starting to develop and the setting is still trying to be established. 

Granted it doesn't move that slow but it isn't the most exciting within the first few chapters. 

Also, 

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © colours123_456 

Everything in this book is mine, my ideas and the fragments of what I think of. Don't copy my shit because I'll get mad if you do that and I don't like getting mad so don't make me mad. 

Don't think I won't do anything. 

If you read this, than you're a gem. Thank you very much. 

That's all for now I guess. 

OH WAIT! 

After every chapter I don't really like to leave author's notes because I don't see the point but every once in a while I'll post a story-recap type of thing just to capture all main ideas and events and leave room for questions and comments. 

Speaking of comments, I like constructive criticism but petty, hateful opinions are not tolerated. 

Yeah I guess that's all. 

Hope you like the book. If you don't, well shit man the fuck am I'm supposed to say?

Whatever, let's hope you like it. 

Also vote, comment and share or whatever the fuck author's tell readers in these. 

I like comments if they're funny or nice. Obviously anyone would. 

Yeah. 

Okay. 

Thanks for reading. 

Vote and shit.