#BLACKLIVESMATTER

First of all, I am deeply sorry for not posting about this sooner. My wisdom teeth have been growing in and my face is all swollen like a motherfucker and I've been sleeping for days now all jacked up on painkillers. 

Now that's out of the way. 

In my description of my profile, there will be a link to a card that can help you navigate on what petitions you can sign and where you can donate if you are in a position where you are able to do so. 

Once you've done that, SHARE THE LINK AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!

Spread the word, don't be fucking lazy. Copy and paste motherfuckers 

Now, if some of you are uncomfortable and don't agree with the movement, 

FUCK OFF!

As a brown-skinned girl myself, I am unable to comprehend as to how all these racist-ass motherfuckers can take institutionalized and systemic racism and throw it into a statistic. 

It's astounding to me in the worst ways possible. All lives do matter, and that is why the movement is #BLACKLIVESMATTER because history has shown that black people and other people of colour haven't mattered as much. 

I also want to give a shout-out to the KPOP Stans, as a fellow ARMY myself, I am proud that we've redeemed ourselves and proven to the world what kind of power we truly possess. 

George Floyd's heinous murder was the tip of the iceberg into showing how shitty the cops are. 

ACAB motherfuckers. All cops are bastards. A few bad apples spoil the entire bunch and make em rotten motherfuckers. Get your head out of your ass and realize that this is an entirely corrupt institution that allows for bad cops, even if there are good ones. 

Ya ever wonder why you don't regularly hear about shitty doctors or nurses? That's because they're held accountable and their licenses get taken away if they fuck around. It should be the same with the police. HOLD THEM MOTHERFUCKERS ACCOUNTABLE!

Now, from what I can tell in my analytics, the majority of my audience comes from the US. So I've got a request from you because I don't live there. 

Congress is doing some shit to try and make it so that cops don't get legal immunity. If you don't know what that is, it's the dumbass rule that allows cops to not get prosecuted. The video that I've added above can educate you if you so choose to be a responsible and decent human being. 

TALK TO YOUR LOCAL REPRESENTATIVE. SPAM THEIR OFFICES. GET THIS BILL THROUGH SENATE OR WHATEVER! COPS ARE SHIT! THE GOVERNMENT AIN'T SHIT! HOLD THOSE IDIOTS ACCOUNTABLE!

Vote in local elections if you can, be the change that you want to see!

If you can't do that, I am going to strongly recommend that you share links to petitions, encourage others to join the movement and be public about it. 

IT'S TIME FOR A REVOLUTION!

If I see one shitty comment or anything ignorant, I'm deleting your ass and blocking you. Get that shit off my book. You're not welcome here. Considering my main character is biracial and I plan on talking about her mother's family in a lot more detail, you've got some fucking nerve. 

Either way, I'm truly sorry for being late to make a post about it. I appreciate Wattpad making this a priority and it's really amazing to see how many people I would never expect to speak out do so. 

That's all. Remember, 

ACAB, 

and, 

#BLACKLIVESMATTER motherfuckers.