20

20| They'll Realize...

"Dude, wake her up!"

"Why am I supposed to wake her up?"

"She likes you the most!"

"Shut the fuck up! I don't even have a nickname, talking about how she likes me the most. Fucking dumbass!"

"She doesn't like any of you. Annoying losers."

"Says you, fucking pasta looking ass."

"Fucking pussy! Couldn't even get her tampons!"

I woke up to the bickering of all my brothers.

"What's going on?" I asked groggily, slowly sitting up.

I absentmindedly reached for my glasses which were usually on my nightstand, but I couldn't find them.

I opened my eyes and squinted at the blurry figures in my room.

"Shut up! All of you!" I heard Enzo yell at them before he turned to me.

He slipped my glasses onto my face and I blinked a few times before adjusting them on my face, getting used to them being there again.

"How are you feeling, Ro?" Turi asked while sitting beside me on my bed.

I was still a little disorientated from just waking up and my eyes were still droopy so I was squinting at everyone while looking around.

"I feel sleepy," I mumbled before taking my glasses off and dropping my head against my pillow.

"You've slept almost the entire day, it's almost three p.m." Turi said, patting my head.

I swatted his hand away before covering my face with a blanket, "Tell someone who cares. Piss off," I grumbled before shoving my face into my cold pillow.

It was silent for a few minutes and I was drifting back into my sleep-like state when my blankets were ripped off of me.

I clenched my fists and willed myself not to scream.

"Give me back my blanket," I asked calmly without opening my eyes.

"No, get up," Marcus said with a playful tone.

"I just want to sleep," I said softly. I felt a lump in my throat.

I haven't had a sleep so peaceful in so long, couldn't they let me sleep even more?

I sat up and sighed. "Please, can I just sleep?" I asked, calmly but my voice broke at the end.

"Great job Marcus, you fucking made her cry," Turi snapped before snatching the blanket out of his hands and draping it over me before laying me down and patting my head.

"It's okay Ro, we'll come back in an hour, and that time I really want you to get up, okay?" He told me with a smile. I nodded my head and closed my eyes.

"You're my new favourite brother, Turi," I said sleepily with a small smile.

I just wanted to rile them up. Payback for waking me up.

"Rora, you don't mean that!" Cale said in a worried tone.

I breathed in deeply before letting myself fall asleep.

"I'll see you later, sorellina," Enzo whispered before placing a small kiss on my forehead.

"Hmmm. Okay," I mumbled before I was out like a light again.

+++

True to their word, an hour later Turi came and woke me up, just by himself this time.