Chapter 4

"Daiki!" I shouted running to the tanned male and jump on his back, pushing my knuckles into his temples and twists my wrists quickly, "Pass the damn ball, you're not alone out there!"

"Jurichhi!" Ryouta exclaimed and rushed over, "You're going to hurt him!"

"Good!" I glared at the dark blue-haired boy as he held me steady on his back like I didn't weigh a lot, "Pass the ball Daiki, you too Shintaro."

"Huh?" The dark blue-haired boy looked at me.

"Since when were you so dumb?" I said and Daiki puts me down, "The thing about a team, is not having people to depend on but to rely on... It's nearly the same thing," I said and the Generations of Miracles stand around in a circle with me, "Being dependant in a team isn't good as you depending on your other teammates to do the job for you. However, if you rely on them you're still independent but you know that if you're blocked, your other team members will have their eyes on you ready for a pass," I explained, "Daiki, in the past people, depended on you to do all the work for them as you were progressing more than them, but youraround people who have your power strength, who can keep up with you, who can work with you... If I see you going off on your own, you'll get worse than fat me jumping on you," I looked up at the tanned male.

"You're not that fat, just chubby," Daiki said and patted my hair then ruffled my hair, "What's worse than you jumping on me?"

I looked at Satsuki with a smirk, then looked at the team, "Satsuki! Here please," I called out the data collector who rushed over and I saw the teams' faces began to turn pale.

"What's wrong Juri?" Satsuki asked.

"Would you like to make the boys dinner?" I asked and her eyes sparkled.

"I'll pass the damn ball! Don't poison me Juri," Daiki said a little rushed, "Won't we?"

I looked at the boys and they nodded running off to play a 3 v 3. I looked at Satsuki and smiled, "Damn and they don't even know I'm teaching you... How rude," I pouted and Satsuki giggled as we walked to a bench.

I wake up and stretch, "Saturday huh?" I turn over in my bed and reach for my phone, "Maybe I should meet her like Tetsuya said," I sigh and shake my head, "Not yet," I open my phone to see a message from Riko.

Riko Aida
Monday 8:40 on the roof, it's time for a test for the newbies. You don't have to do anything but I might need your help.

Juri Kurosawa
What's the test? Also, you free today? I'd like to talk about possible practice games that I can arrange.

Riko Aida
Of course! Come over in about an hour or something! The boys will have to introduce themselves, name and class number as well as their goal. If they don't they have to confess to the girl they like, naked.

Juri Kurosawa
Sounds like my kind of punishment! Where were you when I needed punishments for GoM!? Haha. I'll be over soon and I'll bring my list of contacts also could we have a girly chat? I'm nervous to message someone.

Riko Aida
No need to ask, of course! See you soon!

I pull myself out of bed and take a quick shower and dry and curl my blonde hair, then tie it in a high ponytail. I dress in a long vest top, then covers my butt and denim shorts. I slid on my converse and grab my bag, with my files and notepad with colour pens inside. I make sure all my other essentials are inside.