Chapter 32

After the 3rd quarter, Ryouta was able to copy Daiki it was an incomplete copy but it was so close to perfect that those who haven't played against Daiki wouldn't truly notice. Too Academy ended up with fouls since Ryouta showed his copy of Daiki's play, it must have shocked them. Through the quarter, Kaijo was slowly closing the gap and I was getting restless in my seat, so Tetsuya ended up scolding me. Daiki ended up getting his fourth foul when Ryouta finally got through with one of his own attacks, Ryouta has finally copied Daiki. Too Academy was still in the lead, by single digits 70 - 62.

During the fourth quarter, you could feel Daiki's rage from where we were sat, it gave you chills. Most people, when they see a copy of themselves and they have ended up with fouls, they seem to stay back, but not Daiki, he's a... Monster when it comes to basketball. Ryouta kept copying Daiki, without issues and Daiki kept playing as strongly as usual. Until the very end, both Daiki and Ryouta, engaged in a perfect see-saw of scoring, the gap never truly growing or shrinking. Near the end, they had a perfect chance to take the game in their favour but Daiki blocked a back pass Ryouta was about to do, to Kasamatsu-senpai. Even though everything was beginning to look down for Ryouta and Kaijo, no one on the team was going to give up, they kept going till the very end.

"Go," Kiyoshi looks up at me and I look at him, "He's your boyfriend right? You should be down there waiting for him."

"I'll go, but I want him to know I watched everything... And who said he was my boyfriend?" I ask looking at him.

"You mean you're not?" Hyuga asks, "I thought you were."

"It's slightly complicated, I know he's sorry and he's doing everything to fix what he broke, but... My dad, it'll be terrible if my dad hasn't forgiven him," I answer, "Plus... I think... No... Nevermind," I smile at I watch Ryouta.

Daiki takes the final shot, Too Academy won, 110 - 98. Iy was a match worth watching.

"Well guys, I'm going... I'll see you in the next camp," I smile and walk off before running down to Kaijo changing room and I wait outside.

I hear footsteps walking up and I look to see Kaijo walking up, "Kurosawa?" Kasamatsu looks at me as he walks with Ryouta.

"Juricchi?" Ryouta looks at me shocked.

"I'm not hugging you, till you've showered... You're soaked with sweat and you all smell, in there and shower," I point to the changing room.

"Tsk," Ryouta smiles, "Always so hard on me."

"Hey Ryouta," I speak up before he goes into the changing room, "I'm not going anywhere... I think it's time we talk," I smile at him.

His eyes widen, "Juricchi you mean?" He asks.

"SHOWER!" I shout and the team goes inside as I giggle at them, "Boys, never change."

Most of the team walk out first, I hold my hand out to Ryouta who takes my hand, intertwining our fingers as we walk together, "Say, where's Kasamatsu?" I ask.

"He told us to head back first," Moriyama says.

"I'll stay and see if he's fine then," Ryouta goes to turn.

I place my hand on his chest, "Don't Ryouta, leave him alone... He'll follow when he's ready," I tell him and smile, "Okay?"

"She's right," Moriyama says.

My phone buzzes and I bring my phone out to see a message for Tetsuya, "Tetsuya?" I open the message and Ryouta stops looking at me.

Tetsuya Kuroko
Muraskibara is here

My eyes widen and I show the message to Ryouta who nods. We keep walking, "So, what's the plan?" Ryouta asks.

"We are going someone for dinner, you choose and we'll talk then we'll see what happens," I look up at him and smile.