A plan

Summer's P.O.V

Aggro's jaw dropped open in shock.

"You what?!" I didn't want to repeat myself, so instead I just looked at my feet.

"Summer, why didn't you tell me earlier?" She asked.

"Because I was afraid you would make fun of me. You know, since we aren't even the same species and all." I said, being completely honest.

"I would never make fun of you! None of us wou- ok maybe Cutter would, but I won't!" Aggro started to pace.

"This isn't just some small thing, this is huge! You need to let him know!" She said.

"Wait, tell Winger I like him? No way! I could never, what if he doesn't like me back?" If he didn't like me the same way... maybe I need to rethink this...

"What? No! You don't have to tell him directly! Drop a few hints, you know? But don't make it too obvious. You need to give him a chance to fall in love with you." Aggro told me.

"How can I give him that chance if we are almost never alone?" I asked. Aggro looked thoughtful.

"Hmmm... don't worry about that, I have a plan."

Dak's P.O.V

I woke up to Leyla pacing the room like a caged animal.

"Morning Ley! What's got you so stressed?" I asked.

"I'm not stressed, I'm just wondering what's wrong with Summer." She told me.

"You're still on about that?" I couldn't believe that my sister was still worried about Summer turning a little red.

"It's more than just what happened yesterday. I found Aggro and Summer whispering to each other and stopping abruptly when they saw me. I asked what was up and they insisted it was nothing." Leyla reported. Hmm. That didn't sound like Summer.

She continued, "I think I might have a plan to find out what's happening."