The battle

Summer's P.O.V

Shredder shot into the air and headed for Huttsgalor.

"He's going to destroy the village!" Dak yelled.

"Come on guys, we have to stop him!" Winger said.

"How? He'll crush us!" Burple panicked. Leyla looked thoughtful.

"Hmmm... Burple, with me. Everyone else go distract Shredder." She said.

"Wait, distract? Won't he just kill us first?" Axel asked.

"Just do it! We'll be back shortly!" Leyla said as she and Burple flew off.

I looked at Winger. He nodded. We flew up into the sky, following Shredder. Cutter and Aggro were close behind us, with Dak and Axel in their backs. Shredder smashed chief Duggard's house with his tail. Duggard came running out, the building collapsing behind him. Shredder landed in the middle of the rubble, clawing at a hut next to him.

"Stop it!" Winger screamed at him as he shot a powerblast. It just bounced right off of Shredder.

"Was that supposed to hurt?" He asked Winger, smacking him out of the air with his giant paw.

"Winger!" I yelled. I flew to the ground and helped him up.

"I'm ok, it's all good." He reassured me.

Shredder looked to Hannahr's forge, ready to strike it. Before he could, Aggro flew in and gave him a huge fireblast to the face. But again, it did nothing. He punched her into Cutter, knocking them both out of the sky. Dak and Axel fell off their backs onto the ground. Winger and I flew over to help them, hearing lots of smashing sounds behind us.

When I looked back, half of Huttsgalor was already in ruins. The townspeople were running all over the place, Shredder trying to grab them. He actually did manage to get a hold of a random viking, who he popped in his mouth and swallowed.

"NO!" Dak screamed in terror.

Shredder turned to us. He bounded toward us, ready to close his jaws around us. I pressed against Winger and he wrapped his wings around me. There was a crack, and grunting, but no darkness. No pain. I opened my eyes to see Grumblegard had shoved the Red Death away from us. Shredder was a bit bigger than Grumblegard, but they fought anyway. Leyla and Burple landed next to us.

"So that's where you guys went!" Aggro said. Cutter jumped up, ready for more fighting. Iggy came out of the clouds, heading toward us at top speed.

"I'm here to fight too!" He said as he landed.

"Great! We need all the help we can get!" Winger said back. Shredder fell to the floor, giving Grumblegard a short time to head back to us.

"Let's wreck this bully!" He shouted. Everyone cheered, even Axel, who didn't really know what Grumblegard was saying.

"You guys ready?" I asked. They all nodded.

"Good. Let the real battle begin." Winger said.

Winger's P.O.V

(Just imagine the song with the battle until 3:51)

Shredder had gotten up. He had a look of brutal hatred in his six eyes. A menacing snarl escaped his mouth. The Rescue Riders had lined up besides me, Aggro, Cutter and Dak on the right and Summer, Burple and Leyla on the left. Axel, Iggy and Grumblegard stood behind us in their battle positions. I looked at Summer.