It's over

Summer's P.O.V

I saw as the slinkwings spat goo at Shredder. I watched him fall to the ground, defeated. I saw Winger and the rest of the group run over to him. But that was it. I couldn't keep my head up any longer. I closed my eyes and the world started growing dark.

Winger's P.O.V

Shredder was down. He was still burning and trying to feed himself of the slinkwing goo. But he could not. We ran over, ready to end it once and for all. The Red Death glared at me with his remaining eyes.

"It's over Shredder. You lost." I said before readying a megablast.

This time, there was no interruptions. I shot the blast straight into his chest. Shredder growled at me one last time before closing his eyes, allowing death to take him over.

"We... we did it." I started.

"Guys we did it!" Everyone was cheering. Everyone... except Summer.

"Wait, where's Summer?" I asked, panicking a bit. Everyone stopped.

"Over there!" Iggy saw her and pointed. She was still in the ruins of the house, but her eyes weren't open.

"Summer!" I screamed, running over to her.

"W-Winger?" She mumbled.

"Summer..." I whispered.

"Are you ok?!" Leyla said, coming up beside me. Summer looked at her, then back at me.

"D-did we win?" She asked quietly.

"Yes. We won." I said, swallowing back tears. She gave a small smile, then closed her eyes.

"Summer!" I shouted again as I took her in my arms. She opened her eyes again. They were weak, graying out. She reached her paw up to my face.

"I... love.. you..." She said weakly. I looked into her eyes. They closed again and her paw dropped from my face.

"Summer!!" I shouted, tears falling down.

"No! Don't do this to me! Summer come back!"

This time, she didn't respond. I could hear Leyla's sobs on the right of me. Aggro was nestled into Cutter, both of them breaking down. Axel was hugging Burple, knowing what had just happened and trying not to cry himself. Iggy and the slinkwings, not really even knowing Summer, dropped their heads down in sorrow. Dak was trying to comfort Leyla, but he failed and ended up crying with her. I looked at Summer one last time. Her chest has stopped rising and falling. I completely broke down, allowing all of the stress from the past week out through my tears. Allowing the sorrow of this lost one to flow out my eyes and screaming voice. That was it. Summer was gone, just like that.

(Here's some music to go with it)