Paris Covington

2 weeks after

It's a bright morning on the avenue. "I think I should tend to my orchids." Paris stood up from her seat and talked to her orchids.

Her apartment is filled with ornamental plants that it seemed like she's living in a garden. She took a deep breath, breathing in fresh air provided by her 'friends'. She likes to call her green stuff that.

She studies biology on the same school as Percy Night. Calm and composed, she is virtually boring as a person.

She lied down on her bed again. "What should I do today?" 8 am, "Coffee for this time might be too late." She thought.

She looked at her side, a picture pinned to her wall. She is still traumatized by that night. The picture, the picture she took as the person went on a massacre.

The curve on the side of his face, his smile, it scared her. She ran like hell was about to swallow her. But she managed to take a picture. She did not know why, but her hands took a life of its own and decided to snap a perfectly timed picture. When he was looking at her.

9 am.

The glass window shatters. She jumps from her bed. She hears gunshots outside, and a man wearing a red shirt and a beany leaned against the wall, gasping for air.

She noticed he was clutching a black suit. Her blood was pumping, she was nervous. Her hands slowly crept to her camera,

"No! Don't take a picture!"

"Who are you?" She finally snapped to consciousness.

"I-I'm--look it doesn't matter. The police are after me. I need your help."

"My help? No I am not helping no one. Get the fuck out of my apartment!" Percy felt heavy footsteps approaching the door.

"You, uhmm, lady. You need to hide." She did not comply. Percy put on the mask and grabbed a pair of scissors.

As the police went and Swatted the door open, they were good as dead. Estimated at 12, Percy will be having a hard time killing these.

Paris witnessed Percy beating them up and killing them. Still the left hand, same angle, he looked at her. She took her camera and flashed a picture.

Percy was strangling a policeman while pressing himself against the door. Paris just sat there in fear.

As blood gushed and crept on the floor, to the plant pots. She was certain she had seen him before. Inside the campus.

There were more policemen coming. He locked the door. 7 dead on the floor. Percy calmed down. Paris witnessed how Percy turned into an animal.

"He was sweating buckets, and he was very calm. H-He looked at me with narrow pupils. He smiled at me before putting on his body suit,

. . . He was like an animal. His posture crouched more and his steps were heavy. There were big thuds as he walked around my apartment searching for a weapon."

Percy got himself a dog leash and a knife. "Don't leave your apartment," He ordered to Paris.

She was beyond terrified. She can't move, clutching her camera. And as he went outside her apartment, all she heard was groaning, policemen shouting "he's here!", and the loud thuds on the walls.

Well, Percy attached the leash to the knife handle, threw it with force, stabbing one of the police officers. He pulled it towards him. The grip was so strong as the knife pierced through the officer's chest in a diagonal orientation.

He used the police officer as a shield.

The next thing Paris knew, is that Percy had killed them all. Backup was still coming, Percy had a lot of time to escape.

Paris ran towards the stairs, leaving the building. Percy was startled. She looked at the monster in front of him before running down and out of the building.

She was met with Police officers as she made her way to the main avenue. She looked up, at the top of the building is Percy, clutching the body of a police officer.

He dropped it to the main street before disappearing, before disappearing.

"Are you alright young lady? I'm Pandorra."

"P-Paris."

"Did he do anything to you? He went inside your apartment, right?"

"No. He did not do anything to me." She was looking back at the scene. She was quite, amazed. He did not have the face of a murderer, rather, a face of a flower. If that makes any sense, she thought.

After an hour, a search happened around the city. Everyone was ordered to evacuate. 3 helicopters scoured every corner of the urban jungle.

The media came to the scene and made Paris an instant celebrity. She was named shortly after The Sole Survivor

She did not like it. She's on neither side.

Her slim face and blonde hair attracted more attention. She's an instant gold mine for the media, she was beautiful.

She answered every question asked to her. But every question became more stressful than the other.

She called for Pandorra. "I think I'm gonna pass out." They rushed to Richard Leaf's car.

"Richard. Where will she stay as of now?"

"She can go back to her apartment after the investigation. Also under police surveillance."

She tried to close her eyes. But all he could see is him. Not the killer, but the man behind the mask.

Now she's more afraid of those who appear in their base appearance than those who hide behind a mask.