5

"Now class, in order for us to coexist with humans we must adapt into their ways. Therefore we will all join one club!"

Ms. Nekonome announces behind her wooden stand. I laid my head on my palm, thinking of what was for lunch today.

'I hope they have ramen.. I'm craving for some ramen..' I could honestly care less about joining clubs, but since Ms. Nekonome made it mandatory I had no choice.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked behind to see Moka smiling at me. "Do you know which clubs you'll be joining, (Y/N)?" I shook my head, "I don't know yet. I'll probably just join whatever club you're in." I flashed her a smile, and I feel her hands wrapping my neck.

"(Y-Y/N)..." My cheeks were flushed as I felt her leaning in closer.

"W-We're in the middle of class!!"

I see Kurumu glaring daggers at the vampire while I try to peel Moka off of my neck, and Tsukune was just weirded out.

In the end, Moka ended up taking a sip of my blood before lunch had started.

"That ends our lectures for today! Be sure to join a club by the end of this week!" I put my journal and pencil away into my school bag, before waiting on Moka, Kurumu and Tsukune.

"Let's go, I'm starving.." I told them as I pat my growling stomach. "You know... You could always snack on me~" The succubus presses her breasts against mine, making me blush.

"Hey! Don't you think you're getting a little too close there!" Moka pulls Kurumu away from me, giving me a little breather. "Hey! Get off of me!" As usual Moka and Kurumu were arguing, making me sigh in exhaustion.

"Looks like you have it hard on your side." I direct my gaze to Tsukune and nodded. "They always argue everyday, but it's always like that. Now come on, I'm starving! Then after we can go to the club stands."

Tsukune and I began walking away from the bickering between the two monsters. They finally noticed as Yukari called out to me and hugs my arm.

"W-Wait up!" They finally caught up and we were all sitting in the cafeteria, eating our lunches. After we finished, the five of us went outside to the club stands.

"Come join the baseball club!" I see several guys wearing a baseball cap and a bat in their hands.

"You like ghosts? Come join the photography club!" A creepy looking guy says, holding up a camera.

"Come join the chemistry club! Oh Moka, come join us, we can make a love potion together.." Several males wearing a white lab coat came up to the vampire, but I managed to pull her away from them.

"Jeez, these guys are annoying as hell." Kurumu spats as she followed behind with Yukari agreeing on her statement.

"Come join the swimming club! My name is Tamao Ichinose and we're willing to take anyone in!" A female with turquoise colored hair and yellow eyes says, causing an uproar with all of the male students including Tsukune.

She wore a two-piece purple bikini, but the lower half was covered with a light purple towel.