8

A double update for you guys! Hope you guys enjoy! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mr. Aono, can you tell me the surface area of this cube up on the board?"

The woman with dark brown hair and circular glasses over her eyes, questions the human boy. The teacher wore a white v-neck shirt with a collar that showed some of her cleavage, along with a dark skirt on her legs.

Tsukune stood up with his hands on the desk before saying, "I-I don't know how t-to.."

I just laid my head against my desk, chuckling quietly. 'Tsukune, I'm surprised that you're still even alive at this school, but unfortunately not for math, huh?'

I can hear Ms. Ririko's heels tap against the floor as she walks over to his desk. "Now, that's unacceptable, Mr. Aono. Midterms are coming up and I assure you this will be on the test." She leaned in closer to his face, causing the human to blush.

"If you stayed after school for my private tutoring then you won't be having this problem, Mr. Aono. I expect to see you there~"

The math teacher blew on his ear before walking back to the podium to continue teaching the class. I looked back, seeing Tsukune's flushed face as he tries to focus on the lesson and not on what the teacher just did to him earlier.

Then I went back to facing the front with my head still resting on my desk. Ms. Ririko resumed in teaching of the surface and lateral area of multiple shapes, but I didn't bother taking notes. I already learned all of this stuff in my world.

As the teacher was praising on and on about the subject, I noticed a few things off about her. 'Why the hell is she so ecstatic about teaching..? Majority of my teachers back in my world don't really want to teach, but they have no choice since that's the only way for them to make money.. And why is she wearing that outfit..? Man she's weird..'

I felt a pair of eyes on me and the next thing I knew, she called for me to answer the question on the board.

"Ms. (L/N), would you like to answer the question? I see that you're not paying attention to my lectures, and so I assume that you know the material then."

I shrug, but got up from my seat, grabbing the white chalk and started to write out my answer, showing my work with it as well. "Done." I set down the white chalk on the podium before walking back to my seat, and what greets me were several of faces in awe by my answer.

As I sat back down, I could see Ms. Ririko's shocked expression by my complex answer. "I guess.. You do know the material then.. Very well then, excellent work Ms. (L/N)." I let out a chuckle and soon after the bell rings; signaling for lunch.

[~LUNCH~]

"How did you know the answer, (Y/N)? I don't mean to be rude, but I don't think I've seen you take any notes for our other classes that we have together?"

Tsukune sits in front of me with a plate of curry as his lunch. "You must be on Yukari's level then!" Moka sat next to me on my right. I cracked open a can of coffee and sipped on the cold liquid.

"Well, back in my world, I went through a program called the Pegasus System. You had to take a test and pass in order for you to get in. I had one of the best scores and the school immediately requested that I transfer over. So, I was basically two or three years ahead of everyone."