9

This chapter is a bit long! Also if theres any errors in this chapter please do tell me! I'm so tired and now I will head off to dreamland! Thank you so much for reading and showing support on this book guys! ~♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in my seat with only a mechanical pencil and an eraser on my desk, waiting for the test to be passed out. I look back from my seat to see that Tsukune was really stressed out as he fiddles with his hands.

'Poor dude. Probably after all of the tutoring with Ms. Ririko, the knowledge must've left his brain.' He notices that I was looking at him and he gave a small smile, and I returned the gesture back before facing to the front as Ms. Nekonome begins to pass out the test.

'This should be easy.'

[~LUNCH~]

"Finally Midterms are over! I'm starving!" I stretch out my arms and legs as the six of us make our way into the cafeteria.

"How did you think you did on the test, (Y/N)?" Yukari asks me and I simply shrug at her question. "I finished the whole thing in ten minutes because I wanted to sleep." I said as I drunk my cold coffee beverage.

The others seem to sweat drop at my blunt answer before continuing to eat their lunches.

"Our scores should be coming out this week. Hopefully all of us are able to go on that trip to the human world." Moka smiles at me, and I smiled back in return. On the other hand, Tsukune and Kurumu looked uncertain.

"I know Yukari taught us everything for the midterms, but some of the things I kind of forgot when I took the test.." Kurumu lowers her head as she uses her chopsticks to pick on her plate of food. Tsukune nods along with the succubus, sighing. "Same here.. All that knowledge that Ms. Ririko pumped into me slipped out of my brain.."

"If you score a fifty or above on the exams then you're still able to go on that trip. Hopefully you wouldn't score any lower than a fifty, right Kurumu?" Mizore says bluntly to the succubus, who clearly seemed ticked off by the snow woman.

"What did you say!? I hope you fail, stalker!" Kurumu spat, and the two argue as usual while the rest of us just watch them. "Calm down girls.." Tsukune tries to mollify the two monsters, but they didn't seem to listen.

I didn't bother stopping them and looked out at the window, my eyes taking in the beautiful weather. I took another sip of my cold beverage while gazing out at the blue sky.

'The human world, huh?'

[~FEW DAYS LATER~]

"Everyone I have your test scores! I will come around to hand them back to you, nya!" Ms. Nekonome starts to walk around with a stack of papers in her hands. As she arrived at my desk, the Nekomusume teacher smiles at me. "Ah, Ms. (L/N)! Here you go!" She gives me my test paper before adding,

"I expect nothing less from you, nya! Although you finished way earlier than everyone, you still managed to get a perfect score!"

I only nod and she begins to move around again. I put my test paper down on my desk and turned around to see Tsukune's surprised expression. "What's up? Did you pass?"