12

Here is the final chapter of this book! I had so much fun writing this book for you guys! Now don't be sad, if you really want me to work on a second one for this book then I wouldn't mind, just comment down below if you want me to! Without further ado, enjoy this chapter, and I'll see you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YOU WILL NOT GET THE INFINITY CORE NAGA!" Drago flies in front of the white wyvern.

"Get out of my way, Drago!" Naga headbutts the Dragonoid, but the red beast continues to fight against the split-nosed wyvern.

I see the two beasts fighting, giving me time to warn everyone of the situation.

"Everyone! Please go back inside, and DON'T come out until I say so! Moka, can you get the others inside? I know you'll hate what I'm about to say next, but you need to stay inside as well."

The vampire frowns on what I just said. Knowing her, she wanted to join in on the fight, but this isn't just any normal monster.

Naga has the Silent Core: a huge orb made up of pure dark and negative energy from the very center of Vestroia.

Don't get me wrong, maybe Moka could rival her powers with Naga ONLY if he didn't have the Silent Core. Or maybe she could do just fine against the Silent Naga, but I can't take that chance.

I took her face into my hands and gently placed my lips on hers. This is the very first time I've ever kissed anybody. Just thought it was the right time to be doing this.

I eventually broke the kiss, and I giggled at the sight of a flustered Moka. Outer Moka would probably faint right now if this was her, but this is Inner Moka we're talking about! She looks so cute getting all shy!!

 Outer Moka would probably faint right now if this was her, but this is Inner Moka we're talking about! She looks so cute getting all shy!!

(Credits to the owner of this picture!)

"Now go inside or I won't give you any more kisses." I flashed a smile at her, causing her to blush even more.

Before I could turn my back, Moka pulled on my collar, bringing me in for another kiss. Yet, this time was a bit more heated than the one I initiated..

"Mmph!?" My eyes widened as I felt her nibbling on my bottom lip. I part my lips to get some air, but the vampire takes it as a signal to push her tongue in.

I could feel myself malfunction as the Inner Moka continued to french kiss me. Everybody, including Leonidas, were all just watching us with broadened eyes. A few seconds later, Moka pulls away while licking her lips.