Stealth

A dare for Burple, from
@D394222
"I dare Burple to hang out with a small shadow girl called Stealth for a week. She is sneaky and a little crazy, but isn't evil. Good luck Burple! P.S. Stealth is half as crazy as Dagur, but can RARLEY be gentle. And I mean on RARE occasions. She is grey, snarky and a bit dangerous."

Burple: Uhhh.... ok..... oh boy.

Stealth: Hey scalesack! Looks like we're week mates!

Burple: Hehe yaaaay.

Stealth: Well? What are you waiting for? Let's go have some FUN!

Burple: Oh. Ok. What do you want to do first?

Stealth: Hmmm... I have an idea.

*at Magnus's house*

Stealth: Ok, remember the plan.

Burple: I don't really like this plan...

Stealth: Oh can it This will be hilarious.

Burple: *steps out from behind a tree into Magnus's line of sight*

Magnus: Axel! There's a Rescue runt Here!

Axel: Oh, hey Burps. What's up?

Stealth: *jumps out behind Magnus, scaring him into a mud puddle* *laughing hysterically*

Burple: *about to help Magnus up*

Stealth: *stops him* No. *stomps on Magnus a little bit hard* stay down.

Axel: *standing there, not really sure what to do* Well I know Jackie would love this.

Magnus: What was that?!? Who are you?!

Stealth: *picks up Burple and runs away*

Burple: Uh Stealth? This is kind of the opposite of what we do in the Rescue Riders. Can we just call it a day?

Stealth: Well it is getting late. Fine, but more fun is coming up tomorrow!

Burple: Oh boy.

*the next day*

Stealth: Wake up! We've got things to do today! Hmm...

Burple: But it's so early!

Stealth: It's 9:00. To do today. Pfft. Sounds like some sort of song. To do today! To do today! To do today!

Burple: Ugh... ok we can go.

Stealth: To do today! To do today! To do today! Come on let's go I can't wait anymore!

*at Elbone's boat*

Burple: So What are we doing here?

Stealth: You'll see. *stalks to Elbone's boat and crashes into the side, shaking it*

Elbone: Woah!! What's going on?!

Burple: Stealth no!

Stealth: *ignores Burple and keeps rocking the boat*

Rocky: *flies out of Elbone's hand and into the sea*

Burple: No! I know I'm not a water dragon, but... *dives into the water*
*grabs Rocky and swims back up*

Elbone: Oh thank you thank you thank you! I can not thank you enough... thank you!

Stealth: Burple! He could've lived without that stupid rock!

Burple: It's not nice Stealth.

Stealth: I don't really care, it's fun!!
*sees Axel gathering parts for a machine* *stalks over to him* *puts marbles near his feet*

Axel: *turns around and slips on marbles* *machine parts fall in him as he falls over* Woah! Ouch...

Me: *Appears next to Axel* I saw that Stealth. R00d.

Stealth: *does the same exact thing to Magnus*

Me: *helping Axel up* I saw that too, Stealth. That one's fair.

Burple: Stealth these aren't nice or funny pranks!

Stealth: Uh correct! Their both!!
*continues doing mean and crazy things during the week even though Burple protests*

*at the end of the week*

Stealth: Wow I go home tomorrow.... bummer. It's been fun here.

Burple: *fed up with Stealth's crap* IT HAS NOT BEEN FUN!! THESE THINGS THAT YOU ARE DOING ARE NOT OK AND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED IN HUTTSGALOR!

Stealth: *very surprised, knowing that Burple is normally quiet and calm* woah. Hey dude-

Burple: Do not hey dude me! Your behavior has been unacceptable! How dare you come to my town and disrespect it like this!

Stealth: Dude. Dude I'm sorry.

Burple: *its now his turn to be surprised* You're what?

Stealth: Really? Don't push your luck, I'm not repeating myself.

Burple: Well I think you have to.

Stealth: nooooooooooo...

Burple: That's right! You are going to go around Huttsgalor and apologize for every mean thing you did!

Stealth: *groans* fiiiine.

*one long apology run later*

Burple: You are insane. You are chaotic. But I'll actually miss you.

Stealth: You are way to passive and soft. But honestly I can say the same.

Burple: Well... I'll see you around?

Stealth: Sure thing. Cya lateeeeerrrrrrr!
*leaves*

Leyla: Hey Burps. How'd it go?

Burple: I... think I might need... a nap... *falls asleep on the spot*

Leyla: Wow, She must have tired him out big time! Well thanks for the dare and until next time!