He's not that annoying

An ask for the Rescue Riders, from
@D394222
"Rescue Riders, minus Cutter, why do you think Cutter is annoying sometimes? He's just being himself. Maybe he brags to just reassure himself that he is good enough. Also, Summer, please stop spraying Cutter whenever he annoys you. You don't do it to anyone else except your enemies and I think you upset him."

Summer: That doesn't seem like a fair question. Everyone is annoying sometimes, even Winger.

Winger: Hey!

Leyla: We've gotten used to his bragging. We actually don't mind it most of the time.

Dak: It's when it gets out of hand that we find it annoying.

Aggro: And he can never think he's not good enough when I'm around. I'll always remind him that I love him for who he is, not who he could be.

Burple: Summer doesn't just spray Cutter and her enemies. She's gotten me before.

Summer: Burple, I was sick. It wasn't on purpose.

Burple: Oh right. You've sprayed Grumblegard.

Summer: I was freeing him from the slinkwing goo.

Burple: You've sprayed Aggro. When we first met her, remember?

Summer: You've got me there. And I don't always spray Cutter when he annoys me. Sometimes I do, but not all the time. If I do, Most of the time we're just playing. But I will try to not spray Cutter the next time he really annoys me.

Cutter: Hey what's going on in here?

Everyone: NOTHING!

Cutter: ?

Dak: Thanks for the ask!

Cutter: There was an ask?

Summer: Until next time!