It is hard

An ask for Cutter, from
@D394222
"Cutter, What do you mean when you said 'it's hard being a trickster' when the slinkwings tried to steal the eggs? You looked... hurt. Please tell the truth. No lies, no scheming. Just be honest. Also, Aggro gets to be there."

Cutter: Well the fact that you had no say no lies or scheming tells you something. I normally... trick people into thinking I'm ok when I'm not ok.

Aggro: Why would you do that?

Cutter: Because I don't want anyone thinking of me as weak. More weak than I already am...

Aggro: Cutter... *kisses Cutter's cheek* You are not weak. You are wonderful and amazing.

Cutter: *blushes*

Aggro: So is there anything else?

Cutter: Well... I don't steal eggs like the slinkwings. But there was one time I stole a bunch of apples from a nearby village. It was a long time ago, after my mom left to find my dad. I was able to convince the village's guardian dragon that I didn't steal anything.

Aggro: You were a thief?!

Cutter: Sort of. I was a hungry little kid who didn't know any better.

Aggro: Wow. I had no idea.

Cutter: Because I tricked everyone into thinking I was someone who I'm not. I've made mistakes.

Aggro: We all have. *nuzzles Cutter* it's just part of life.

Cutter: That's why I looked hurt when I told Lurke it was hard being a trickster. I've tricked and probably hurt a lot of people. I didn't want to remember it... but he brought back those dark memories.

Aggro: It's ok. It's in the past now. Just be the amazing dragon that you are, we love you like that.

Cutter: *smiles* Thanks for the ask and until next time!