twenty-one

stellaricci cheesing bc vienna finally put me on her disposable account after two years of friendship!

826k 💬12874
view all comments...

viennafern brb going to delete it

friendaccount1 i love you pretty girl!! miss you already
|
stellaricci i love u more babe cant wait to visit u in LA soon 🥺

alyxhale you did that 🧚🏻‍♀️💞but never do it again 💫❤️

|

stellaricci goodbye

user1 ughh i hate this bitch so MUCH why does she have to clout chase every single guy
|
user2 stel has 9 million subs ... pretty sure she doesnt need to clout chase

stellaricci liked this comment

user3 she only got to 9 mil by sleeping with guys with more subs than her. elliot for example, she would be nothing without him but you guys arent ready for that conversation...

user4 you guys are so sexist its disgusting. stella hasnt slept with anyone for clout. also: her private life is no ones business. you guys need to stop spreading so much negativity just because you're jealous she hangs out with your faves.

user5 first elliot and now timothee... this girl needs to be cancelled already

stellaricci has disabled comments on this post

new tweet from @stellaricci

@stellaricci: i usually dont respond to things like this and i tend to keep my twitter limited to memes but its getting super annoying and i need to defend myself.

@stellaricci to be told that all i do is "sleep with guys" for clout, to get invited places or make friends insinuates that i haven't worked hard to get where i am/discredits everything ive done and will continue to do. and frankly, it hurts. i worked my ass off for 9mil. no guy has accomplished that for me. i got there on my own.

@stellaricci i am finally at a place where i feel the happiest ive been in MONTHS!! and i know there will always be ppl who hate me, and thats fine, ive accepted it. i just want everyone to know that the words u say have an effect on the people you see behind the screen. we are real people!! please remember that the next time u comment nasty things on someones page.

@stellaricci: & to those who support me: i see you and i love u so much. new video tomorrow

🔁21.3k 30.8k

@user1: im so sorry people are so mean stel :( we love you and support you always

@user2 who hurt stella i will end them

@user3 girl i promise u no one cares

@user4 they're just jealous bc ur hot and ur dating the man they drool over that will never notice them. ur winning sweetie!

@user5 WE LOVE YOU STELS!!!

@realchalamet 💛

a/n: i wasnt going to post today in respect to what is currently happening in the u.s. however, i think it is important to keep your mind at ease by doing the things you enjoy as it is to advocate for black lives. please please please take advantage of your privilege and speak up about the injustices the black community face every single day in this country. please dont be complicit. sign those petitions, spread the word, donate if you are able to, and most importantly; support your black friends and peers in these trying times. please go to blacklivesmatters.carrd.co for ways you can help.