thirty-three

Things had been absolutely amazing the past few days in LA. We were trying to spend as much time together without thinking of Timmy's looming departure to film his new movie, but the thought was always in the back of my mind. We spent the first half of the week with my family, Timothée finally getting to meet them. Iris immediately was sold by his dazzling smile and charming personality, gushing about how cute we were together. My mother was obsessed with him too, constantly ruffling his hair and pinching his cheeks: and much to our dismay, telling us how cute our kids would be. My father and Ryder on the other hand, not so much.

Ryder doesn't care about much other than Fortnite at the age of 13, but he finally paid some interest when Timothée spoke to him about his love for basketball. Ryder thought it was the coolest thing that Timmy had attended various courtside games. On the other hand, my father was the hardest to please, and gave him the obligatory "if you hurt my daughter I hurt you" speech, but after that, engaged in the basketball talk as well. Cara, my six-month old niece, instantly gravitated towards Timmy as well, and could often be found pulling his hair.

I could not be happier that things were going so well, and I couldn't deny the overwhelming joy I felt being back home.

On Wednesday, we decided to spend the night at Saoirse's house, where she cooked us dinner and we played board games and laughed all night. It was amazing to finally meet one of the people that is so important to my boyfriend, and we both had the most amazing night.

On Friday, we met up with more of Timothee's friends that live in LA, most being those he's met through his many films. 

"They all really loved you, you know." He said the next day as we sat by the pool, referring to his friends. I blushed,

"I'm glad. I really loved them too!" I gushed, raving over how sweet they all were and how much Saoirse and I have in common. Timothée agreed, and swiftly changed the subject.

"I was reading the comments on your post," he started. I looked at him, waiting for him to continue his thoughts. "Everyone was saying how happy you look to be back
home, and I guess I was just wondering if that was true? Like, I don't know, were you thinking of moving back here?" He said, grasping onto my hand. I sighed, thinking. Did I want to move back home?

"I would be lying if I said I haven't thought about it. I mean, I just miss my family a lot, you know? And I feel like I'm missing out on so much of Cara's milestones... I don't know. But at the same time you know how much I hate LA. I guess I always thought I would come back to California to start my own family, but I don't think I'm ready to say goodbye to New York quite yet." He nodded, grabbing my hands.

"I just want you to know, no matter where you want to go, we'll make it work. I just want you to be happy, regardless of which coast or even which planet you're on. That goes for when I'm away filming as well. I love you, Stella. No amount of distance will change that."

"I love you, Timothée." I smiled, kissing him. Just then, my younger brother Ryder came running out of the house,

"If you guys are done being gross, Iris said you guys better start getting ready for the dinner or she'll kill you and cover it up as an accident."

irisricci has added to their story

"stella you made timmy spill his drink!"

"i just wanted to recreate the dirty dancing scene!"

stellaricci timmy is a better dancer than me 🤬 wbk though we've all seen his 2012 talent show performance ;)tagged: tchalamet

wbk though we've all seen his 2012 talent show performance ;)
tagged: tchalamet

907k💬32345

view all comments...

user1 LMAOO hes never going to live that down

tchalamet that video will haunt me til i die
|
stellaricci its adorable 🥺

irisricci cara dances better than you and she cant even walk yet

user2 wait where are they
|
user3 im pretty sure its stella's sisters rehearsal dinner for her wedding! the wedding is tomorrow

user4 omg,, we're getting wedding content