thirty-seven

two weeks later...

stellaricci when everyone leaves u and u have to third wheel with these two <<<

tagged: blairbear, lucasheuston

767k💬32456

view all comments...

blairbear dont be fooled we were fake laughing for the pic stella isnt that funny!!

alyxhale i guess lucas isnt that bad after all 🙄
|
lucasheuston i cant believe my eyes

user1 where was vienna 👿
|
stellaricci her fake ass ditched us for a photoshoot >:( #viennafernandezisoverparty
|
viennafern im jus trying to chase a bag 😩

user2 #viennafernandezisoverparty

blairbear #viennafernandezisoverparty

alyxhale #viennafernandezisoverparty

user3 #viennafernandezisoverparty

viennafern GUYS STOP ITS TRENDING ON TWITTER SAHJBDSAJHB

blairbear jojo siwa looks different here???

204.8k 💬19874

tagged: stellaricci

view all comments...

stellaricci id like to think im more of a maddie

user1 when ur mom says u have jojo siwa at home:

user2 patiently waiting for timmy's comment 😌

user3 why hasnt timothee commented on any of their posts :( did they break up?

|

user4 dude hes literally filming a movie im sure he doesnt have time to scroll through ig

imessage

stel

ello luv
i miss u :(

delivered

facetime unavailable

It had been four days since I last heard anything from Timothée. Not a text, call, or any slight acknowledgement of my existence. What started off as FaceTime calls every night and good morning texts each morning, slowly turned to me texting him just to be met with the dreaded delivered sign.

I knew he was busy filming, of course, and I consider myself to be extremely understanding in that regard. But I couldn't help but feel that I was putting much more effort into maintaining contact with him than he was with me. And if theres one thing my mother always taught me: they will make time for you if they truly care.

"Am I being crazy? Like, honestly, he can't even return my calls or anything?" I was currently perched on the kitchen island as I vented to Vienna, Blair and Alyx (via Facetime, courtesy of Blair's phone being propped against a box of Cheez-its) with a Ben & Jerry's pint being split between us.

"Honestly, I would be super angry too, Stel. The least he could do is send a quick text saying he's busy. It literally takes two seconds." Aly inputted, Vienna agreeing.

"And it's not like hes constantly working 24-hours a day. There's literally no excuse." Blair stated. They were right, there was no excuse. The more I sat with this thought, the angrier I became. Vienna gasped, busy scrolling through her phone.

"Ok, not to make you angrier or anything... but Margot Robbie just posted a photo of the entire cast out for drinks literally 10 minutes ago." She said, sliding the phone to me. Sure enough, my boyfriend was also pictured. The best part: he had an arm wrapped around his co-star, Josephine's shoulder. I rolled my eyes, scoffing and sliding the phone to Blair. Seriously? Typically, I'm not the jealous type. I trust Timothée, but being scorned by my last relationship has seriously fucked with my head in terms of giving me those creeping doubts in my mind.

"Let me see!" Alyx whined. Blair turned to show her the photo, "Wow, men really ain't shit."

"Hey, I'm sure it's nothing. They play love interests, obviously they have to be friends in real life, Stella." Blair said, sensing my growing anxiety. I nodded,

"You're right, B. Either way, I don't fucking care. If he wants to ignore me, so be it. The only thing I'm concerned about right now is that the missing piece in our group gets home from tour tomorrow and we are going to get seriously fucked up."

"Period!"

a/n: the end is near my friends