twenty-two

imessage

11:22 p.m

angel boy
you up?

stella
unfortunately
just thinking :/

angel boy
is it about all the hate?

stella 💛
maaaybe
i know its stupid and i shouldnt let it get to me
but its just so frustrating u know?
i feel like i'm the only one out of my friends that gets that kind of hate
which is fine, id rather me than them
but sometimes i just wonder what i did to deserve it??
is it selfish of me to think that way?
maybe im just shitty at youtube and life :(

angel boy
heyyy, its not stupid at all
stop that right now 😤
you're amazing
like so incredibly amazing, and the least selfish person i've ever met
they're just jealous of your success and angry that they'll never be a fraction
as funny, and compassionate as you.

stella 💛

u always know what to sayi bet its the theatre kid in u

i bet its the theatre kid in u

angel boy
that is 10039% correct
btw i may or may not be outside ur place with ice cream
and the princess diaries on dvd so let me in

stella💛
a man after my heart
be right down

"I don't understand... how did she go her whole life not knowing she was a princess? How was she able to just go to high school and not know about the entire kingdom of Geneva, like did she not take geography? " Timothée sighed as the credits to The Princess Diaries rolled. I rolled my eyes, turning to face him.

"Have you even been paying attention Timothée? Her dad was the prince of Genovia- not Geneva- but then he died... so that made Mia the heir to the throne. But her mom wanted her to have a normal life, so she still went to high school. It's a cinematic masterpiece."

"Stel, I love Anne but I don't know if I would classify this as a cinematic masterpiece." He laughed, turning the tv off.

"Oh, sorry mister big shot actor, maybe next time we'll dissect a Hitchcock film instead?" I laughed, Timmy feigning offense with his hand over his chest.

"Honestly, I don't think I can fully pay attention to any movie with you sitting right next to me." He smirked, pulling me closer into his chest. I blushed, smacking his chest.

"Oh, really? Am I that distracting?" I said, looking up at him. He smiled, nodded and shifted closer to me on the couch, as if it were possible. Timothée lifted my face with his right hand, bring his lips to mine. It was almost as if they were a perfect fit, as if his mouth was the only one I was ever meant to know. If there were any lingering thoughts of all of the hate I'd been receiving online, they sure were gone now.

As his lips moved away from mine, down to my neck and continued their pursuit, I was sure I wouldn't think about anything other than his lips for a very, very long time.

✰✰✰

a/n: wink wonk we all know what went down after that am i right!!

thank u guys for 2k reads!!!! also comment your thoughts and reactions!! i love hearing them❤️