Chapter - 4: Will he dance with me?

Swara could not sleep that night, his smile was flashing in front of her eyes. His first smile to her gave all goosebumps in her stomach and ringed all bells of her heart. 'He recognised me, he still remembered me.' this only thought gave much warmness to her tormented heart. She covered herself with comforter putting their Diwali pic on side pillow turning on her side to face the pic. 'I missed you Sanskar. I know you did not miss me, but I am happy with just the thought that you still remember me'. She kept on looking at the best memory of her life till date, unaware of how her life is going to change upside down in coming days.

"Shona are you ready?" Reva said entering Swara's room, and she was stunned to look at her beautiful daughter.

As insisted by Reva, her daughter was wearing black georgette plain saree with studded diamonds, broad bloody red borders with delicate work of silver zari giving elegant look to Swara's petit figure. She was wearing sleeveless blouse which has slight deep back showing her milky white back which was covered with her open hairs. She had made loose curls to her silky and shiny hairs. Diamond drops were peeping out from her curly hairs. She was wearing diamond bracelet on her one wrist and other she hands Harry Winston's limited edition diamond watch. She had minimal make up, highlighting her eyes and red lipstick. She was looking as perfect combination of cute and sexy with her light make up highlighting her eyes, one stroke of blush on chubby cheeks and nude colour lipstick.

"Shona you are looking beautiful" Reva said admiringly, she had tears in her eyes looking at her beautiful daughter. She planted quick peck on her cheeks.

"Chale beta. Anurag is waiting downstairs." Reva said putting kala tikka behind her daughter's ear.

Swara nodded her with small smile.

Soon Mehra family entered garden area of Maheshwari house where party was hosted.

"Ohh my god Ma please call couple of ambulance; we are going to need them" Laksh said widening his eyes keeping his palm on his heart.

"Why? What happened?" Reva asked worriedly.

"Reva aunty, today we don't know how many of guests are going to have heart attack after looking at our Shona. Look at her she is looking divine." Laksh complemented Swara side wrapping his arm around her shoulder to pull her in side hug.

"Laksh, today you are absolutely right. My daughter is looking beautiful. Sujata, iski nazar utarani padegi, remind me after party." Annapurna said lovingly, ouching Swara's chin.

Swara blushed and bowed her head at Annapurna's complement.

"Exactly Jiji. Kisiki nazar na lage." Sujata also took some kajal on her finger from her eyes and put it on back of Swara's ear.

Swara was blushing profusely with their comments but her eyes were searching for his one glance.

"Swara my daughter, I need to have one dance with this most beautiful lady of the party tonight." Ram said with smile and winking at her while raising his hand in front of her.

"Sure uncle" Swara said nodding her head with smile putting her palm on his.

"Hey Ram, why only you will have dance my daughter, even I also need one dance." DP said pulling Swara in a side embrace.

"Come on Papa, I also need to do some show off to hold this beautiful lady to make everybody jealous." Laksh said shrugging his shoulders and then continued "Ok so it is decided that all Maheshwari men will have one dance with this beautiful angel tonight" Laksh said loudly making a statement of the evening.

One statement from Laksh skipped Swara's heartbeat, will he dance with me? The only thought turned her chubby cheeks in to cherry red.

Swara nodded her head with smile bowing her head to hide her shyness but her heart was thumping in her ribcage with just the thought of 'there is possibility I can have one dance with him. I will cherish that moment for my entire life'. Swara bit her lower lip and moved loose hair strand behind her ear to hide her blush.