Chapter - 12: I will miss you!

Swara gulped huge lump formed in her throat, looking at Sanskar's intimidating approach towards Kavita. 'I should never interfere in his personal space. He hates it.' She thought bowing her head and fidgeting with her fingers.

Kavita felt humiliated, she looked at Sanskar with furious eyes and gritted teeth, who had already turned his head to other side. She passed one death glare to Swara who witnessed brutal words from Sanskar for her. This was the last thing she would have thought about. Sanskar defaming her and that too in front of Swara. She left from his cabin without turning back with gritted teeth.

Sanskar ran his hand from his hairs with closed eyes to settle his frustrated mind. He never liked her intervening and bossy attitude, all these years he tried his best to sound not too unfair just because of his best friend but now he needed to show the correct place to Kavita. He took deep breath to control his fury, because of Kavita, he did not want to spoil this beautiful evening with his Rapunzel.

He turned to look at Swara who was looking down with bowed head and pressed lips.

'Shit Sanskar you scared her man' Sanskar shook his head in negative, looking helplessly at Swara. She was shivering with fear. He was very well aware that nobody had talk to Swara in this high pitch followed with offensive words. Though his reaction was not towards her, looking at her frightened face, he felt guilty.

Sanskar moved towards Swara to wrap her in his embrace, keeping her head on his chest, caressing he hairs with care and love.

"I am sorry if I have scared you" Sanskar mumbled softly pulling her close in his embrace.

Swara snuggle in his embrace holding his jacket in her fist with closed eyes. Sanskar could felt her trembling and he kept on caressing her hairs to make her calm.

"Hey Rapunzel, please talk to me. I am really sorry. Please" Sanskar said in soft voice, tightening his embrace around her petite figure.

"It's ok" Swara could barely mumbled.

"No, you come here and sit" Sanskar led them towards couch and made her sit near him still holding her shoulder in his firm grip.

"I am sorry Rapunzel; I lost my control when I saw her. I am sorry" Sanskar replied with guilt in his eyes.

"It's ok. I am fine. But you should not have insulted her, she is your friend." Swara said softly.

"I know she is my friend, but she needs to understand her limits. She is trying to interfere too much." Sanskar said shaking his head.

"Means?" Swara asked scrunching her eyebrows.

"Look at this" Sanskar gave her his phone, while opening WhatsApp chat. Sanskar showed her Kavita's messages which she has sent asking for evening meet or drop to her home or lunch outs which he had earlier ignored.

"I don't know what's in her mind, and I don't care what she thinks, but I don't want any misunderstandings between us because of her. We already had enough but I don't want to have ..." Sanskar said shifting her hair strand behind her ear.

"We will never let any misunderstanding between us Sanskar. I promise. And you only said right when there is trust then there is no place for any misunderstandings" Swara replied him keeping her palm on his cheeks.

"Yes that's true" Sanskar said kissing her forehead, he again wrapped his arms around her to pull her in side hug just to feel her with closed eyes.

"Are you going to help me or not? I am seriously stuck with this assignment" Swara said breaking their hug after some moments of beautiful silence with pout.