Chapter - 14: This is my abode

"I... I mean ...hmm...Swara...Swara knows you from childhood...haan you both know each other from childhood so... you loved her all these years. So technically, it's not an arranged marriage." Neil stammered, scratching the back of his neck, looking everywhere but not at Sanskar's scrutinizing gaze. 'They both should know about each other's feelings from their loved ones, it's their moment. I should not spoil it'

"Yes, you are right but it's more like one-sided love marriage. I don't even know whether she loves me or not?" Sanskar said rubbing his forehead with his long fingers with soft smile remembering their journey over last two months.

"Are you sure?" Neil asked in with narrowed eyes, he clenched his fist, controlling hard for not punching his best friend's handsome face. 'In less than two weeks, he is getting married I don't want to spoil his marriage pics'.

"What do you mean?" Sanskar asked in disbelief.

Neil palmed his forehead in frustration.

"I mean these days; you both look quite comfortable with each other. Every evening you go out for dinner or long drive or spend max time with each other. You flirt with her openly; do not leave a single chance to be with her; get romantic on the first chance you get with her." Neil countered back with his reasoning and continued while persuading his best friend to confess his feelings, "You have told her everything except your feelings. What are you waiting for? Why don't you confess to her? It's high time Sanskar."

"Yes, these days, I also think that Swara had developed some feelings for me. She is more open to me. We also shared some close moments and I am dying to tell her, but I don't know how?" Sanskar took deep breath and continued shrugging his shoulders, "I mean, should I tell her that I loved her from childhood. What will she think about me? I just don't want her to think about me as cradle snatcher."

"Are you hearing yourself? Why will she think like this? Sanskar just go and confess. Within less than two weeks you both are getting married, let her know about your feelings. Your love should be the foundation of your relationship with her." Neil said in frustration but still trying his best to convince Sanskar.

"Hmm I want it to be special, but I become blank whenever she is in front of me. She always had this effect on me." Sanskar replied scratching back of his neck with chuckle.

"Blank or despo" Neil murmured shaking his head.

"I heard it ok" Sanskar said with fake glare.

Sanskar's cabin boomed with their laugh when they both looked at each other.

After discussing about their plan to trap Sahil and Kavita, Neil started taking a leave when Sanskar stopped him teasing "by the way best of luck for your first date."

"Shut up it's not a date" Neil said stressing each word with scowl and left from his cabin taking long strides leaving laughing Sanskar behind.

At evening, when Sanskar came back to home, he found every member of Mehra and Maheshwari family were in Patio enjoying their starters and drinks. Mehra's came to Maheshwari House for finalization of preparations and dinner. Even Anika and Vaibhav came in afternoon from London along with their daughters Vainavi and Vishakha.

"Do you seriously want me to go for bachelor's party? We will miss tomorrow's evening together." Sanskar said with sulky face. They both were strolling on the paved path in the garden at the back of Maheshwari house.

It was only 10 days remaining for their marriage, and next day his friends and cousins had planned bachelors party for Sanskar. He had already made lot of excuses to avoid it, but Neil and Rohan were adamant on hosting the party for him. So now, Sanskar was trying his best to convince Swara to oppose him from going to party as ideal fiancée, so that he would get valid and concrete reason for his escape.