Chapter - 11: He is Mine

"Umm no...nothing...no" Swara could barely mumble shaking her head vigorously trying her best to hide her over excitement.

Sanskar looked at her for a moment in confusion and then turned his concentration back on road.

'Ohh my god, Kavita was in his group all these years just because of Rohan. Rohan had crush on her and Sanskar had nothing to do with her. Infact he called her as Fashion Magazine. As per him she was not good for Rohan. Shit and what all stupid assumptions I made in my tiny, stupid brain. Swara, you are such a dumbo. He was never interested in her and Kavita she used to flaunt that Sanskar is her boyfriend, she used to spread that fake rumours in school and now also on social media giving wrong impression to everyone. But now I don't care what she did in past but the exclusive breaking news of the day is he was never ever interested in her... Yuppy!' Swara's brain was running with marathon of thoughts whereas her heart was swelled to extend that it would come out of her ribcage.

Swara looked at Sanskar with narrowed eyes whose concentration was on road. She was remembering all incidents when she tagged Kavita as his girlfriend, those were truly fake. 'He is mine only' she turned her gaze back to other side to hide her unshed tears.

On their dinner date before engagement, Sanskar gave her assurance and Swara had trusted him with all her heart but Kavita's advances always used to create confusion in her mind. But today all her doubts got clear and her mind and heart both were feeling the peace and calmness.

Sanskar was glancing at Swara every now and then, she was looking outside of window and was continuously making faces, rolling her eyes, smiling to herself, biting her lower lips and then slapping her own forehead with her palms from last 15 minutes. He was running his brain in all direction to understand her unexpected reaction.

Sanskar parked car in front of the Italian Restaurant which they had finalized for their group dinner.

"Swara, come on let's go" Sanskar said looking at lost Swara. His voice broke her trance. He took the keys of car and his wallet from dashboard still thinking about her sudden silent treatment 'did I say something wrong, just 20 minutes back she was all fine, talking to me, smiling then what happened to her suddenly?'

"Hmm...?" Swara turned her face towards him and hummed with open mouth, still in daze mode.

"We have reached Swara." Sanskar replied with narrowed eyes staring at her amused face. She was continuously blinking her eyes to hid her nervousness. He continued staring at her confused face "What happened? Are you ok? Do you want to go anywhere else?"

"No No, I am perfectly fine Sanskar don't worry about me. I was thinking something stupid." Swara said making puppy face. She understood that her silent behaviour would raise questions in his mind, and in any circumstances, she wanted to avoid any discussions on her so called baseless assumptions at current moment. 'This discussion will spoil his mood; I don't want to do that. He was happy full day. It's a perfect day.'

Sanskar unlocked his seatbelt thinking about Swara's recent reactions. He widened his eyes and turned to look towards Swara with sudden realization. He asked with narrowed eyes in suspicious tone, "Swara, did you ever think about me and Kavita? I am sure no, right? You know me ..."

Sanskar could not finish his sentence when Swara replied in low voice, wide eyes, open mouth and shaking her head like pendulum "Noooo...No...No way...How could I?"

Swara responded in negative but her expressions on her face told complete opposite story to Sanskar. She was biting her lower lip and looking at him  with wide eyes just like a scary kitten.

'She is looking damn cute; I wish, I could just kiss those rose petals senselessly. She is becoming irresistible day by day.' Sanskar thought gazing at her pink luscious lips but then he pushed his thoughts on back of his mind to concentrate on current topic of discussion.