And Pose

Sitting underneath the top bunk of Aaliyah's bed, we all huddled together, not really being able to process what had just happened.

"What the fuck?" Aaliyah looked at me exasperated after I explained what she had just missed.

"Ya. Insane. But we can't waste anymore time, ok? Clyde is meeting us at the clearing in...." I glanced down at my watch. "forty minutes. We need to go."

I pushed myself up off the bunk bed, tripping my way over to the door. It was around nine thirty, and the bonfire was still going hard, playful screams echoing across the campground. The cabin was dark, each of us too afraid to turn on a light in fear of someone seeing us, but I managed to push open the back door and poke my head out. It really was a beautiful night, the stars illuminating our path evenly and the faint slish slosh of the lake below bringing a peaceful atmosphere to the forest.

"C'mon." I motioned quietly for the rest of the group to follow me, sneaking over the railing and dashing left of the cabin.

"Which way?" Julia asked from behind me as I nodded towards a stream trickling through the forest.

Clyde had mentioned to me a few days ago that although the paddock could be hard to find sometimes, especially at night, the stream led you to exactly where you needed to go.

Sweeping down and around bushes, we followed after the strip of water, eventually morphing into a larger river, and then back to a quiet stream.

We probably walked beside that river-like body of water for a good ten minutes before I looked up, silently pointing to a cleared grassy area.

"We're here."

Sadie nodded and smiled at me, as I began to jog through the grass and straight around, finally stopping at a wooden fence .

"Wait, what's this?" A worried look settled over Julia's face, as she realized there was more to the plan than a harmless photo shoot with a friend. "Violet." She asked again, begging me for an answer.

"This," I paused for dramatic effect, lifting up my hands high in the air with a smirk. "Are the horsies."

Aaliyah let out a loud snort, leaning on Julia's shoulder so she wouldn't tumble to the ground in laughter, as she looked back up at me as if to check if I was joking.

"Oh..my god," Her giggles picked up as she smacked Ellie on the arm holding out her hand, as the girl placed two ten dollar bills neatly in Aliyahs palm.

"Julia you should see the look on your face." Her breath caught in her throat as she trembled with giggles

"What the fuck?" I couldn't help but snort myself, as Aaliyah broke down in laughter, laying down on the soft grass.

"Aaliyah bet me that you'd add some elaborate and dangerous twist to the plan last minute." Ellie shrugged, a little blush engulfing her nose as I rolled my eyes, and looked back at Julia, her face as worried as ever.

"No. No no no no no no no no no." She looked exasperated, as a playful smile toyed with my lips. "I was barely ok with the whole stealing dresses thing, but now you're asking me to- well I don't even know what you're asking me to do but I think it has something to do with horses, Clyde, and felonies, so ya, I think it's fair for me to be a little apprehensive."

"Ok." I shrugged and smiled, beginning to hop over the fence to the paddock. "See you tomorrow morning."

The rest of the group followed after me, launching themselves over the fence smoothly, leaving Julia shocked. I tried not to look back to see if she would give in, only walked as slow as I could while still looking normal, when a thud sounded.

I turned quickly to see Julia face down on the grass, beginning to push herself up and follow us. She said nothing, only huffed along in silence and rose her finger in a warning when I opened my mouth to make a wise ass remark.

"You've got the rope thingies right?" I asked Ellie with a victorious smile as she held up five black halters, dangling them in front of my face. "Perfect. Aaliyah you got the dresses?" She nodded, tossing them out to each of us.

"Try and get changed quickly." Sadie added sheepishly as I slipped my satiny dress over my shoulders, tightening it, and pulling off my C.S.N shirt underneath. I'm not going to lie, we all looked pretty bomb.

And then there was Sadie.

Although we all looked quite pretty, Sadie stood out, her gentle but form fitting lace dress falling just above her knees, and an afro bouncing on her shoulders gently. The dress could've been made for her, the way it suited her so nicely, making her look goddess like.

Especially under the moon.

"You ready?" Ellie's voice broke me out of my daze as she stepped up beside me, playing with the strap of her dress.

"Yup." We shared a glance as I took a deep breath and let out a high pitched click sound, alerting the herd of horses beside us. Their ears perked up with curiosity, as the rest of my friends smiled at me.

"It's now or never."

NOTES: JENEHEUFBGUEISE OMG YALL 312 READS WHAT THE FUCKKKKKK OMG THANK YOU so MUCH 

ᴘʟᴜɢꜱ:

𝕋𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕣: 𝕥𝕠𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕤-𝕔𝕦𝕡-𝕠𝕗-𝕥𝕖𝕒

ℙ𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥: 𝕤𝕠𝕡𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕤𝕩𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕒

𝕊𝕡𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕪: 𝕤𝕠𝕡𝕙𝕚𝕖𝕝𝕜𝕣𝕦𝕖𝕘𝕖𝕣

𝕊𝕟𝕒𝕡𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕥: 𝕖𝕢𝕢.𝕤𝕜

𝕋𝕚𝕜𝕋𝕠𝕜: 𝕤𝕠𝕡𝕙𝕚𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕜