9*

Your P.O.V.~

"You expect me to believe that you're dating a fleabag?" Zed said glaring at Wyatt who growled from behind your eyes turning a bright amber color.

"First of all my boyfriend, and his friends are not fleabags, just like your not a monster." You said angrily, as you reached for Wyatt's hand.

"You seriously think I believe you?" Zed said still glaring at Wyatt. 

"Zed, they were kind of about to kiss before we interrupted them," Addison awkwardly said twirling her hair.

"How do you know he wasn't going to bite her," Zed said glaring.

"It's called marking your mate, and I wouldn't do it without (Y/N)'s consent," Wyatt said kissing you on the head.

"Zed don't you have better things to do than to bother me?" You asked as Wyatt wrapped his arms around your shoulders.

"I'm not leaving until that fleabag goes away and never comes back," Zed said angrily.

"Fine then stay here." You said furiously before turning to Wyatt. "Babe, could you walk me home?" 

"Of course," Wyatt said with a smile.

He took your hand over to the big rock. Then he picked up your backpack and put it over his right shoulder. Right before you exited the clearing you turned around one more time to glare at Zed before stepping into the deep dark part of the forest.

We walked in silence for a bit just enjoying the silence you had with each other. But you realized that you needed to talk. The moment you opened your mouth to speak, Wyatt stopped walking so you did as well. He turned so that he was standing there looking down at you, as you looked up.

"So you're in?" Wyatt asked with a smile.

"Yeah." You said with a smile.

"Good, I'll protect you," Wyatt whispered as he wrapped his arms around shoulders hugging you closer to him, as you hugged him around the waist.

"Thank you." You whispered back as he buried his face in your white hair.

You stood there for God only knows how long, just hugging each other for comfort. Then he suddenly let go of you dropping to his knees as he began to cough.

"Wyatt!" You called out worriedly.

Wyatt kept coughing as his necklace glowed and his brown eyes flickered into an amber color. You dropped down onto your knees beside him as he coughed, you rubbed his back trying to provide some sort of comfort. Apparently it helped because Wyatt managed to smile at you through his coughs. He hugged you to his chest as he continued to cough. 

After a minute Wyatt finally stopped coughing so you reached fr the backpack that he had dropped when he coughed. You pulled out your light pink water bottle opening it up before you handed it to him to drink. Wyatt smiled at you gratefully before drinking all the water. 

You guys sat there for a while, as Wyatt regained his energy. Once he was okay, he stood up before offering you a hand. You took the hand standing up as you dusted your cheer uniform off. 

"I'll head home on my own you get some rest," you said with a smile.

"I can't let my girlfriend go home all alone it's like 8 pm, it's dark out and the predator might still be looking for you.

"Touché." You said with a smile. "But I'm holding the backpack." You said putting the backpack on your shoulders before holding Wyatt's hand.

"No one's here, we don't need to pretend," Wyatt said with a smile.

"I know." You said winking at him.

You watched him blushed before clearing his throat as you reached the edge of the forest. Once you entered Zombie Town it was a quick walk home from there. You led Wyatt over to your of course pastel pink. So Wyatt walked you up to the doorstep. And there you stood with your fake boyfriend under the florescent lights of your front porch. You smiled up at him as he smiled down at you. 

You wanted to kiss him. You knew that you wanted to kiss him, but you shouldn't you didn't like him anyways it was just a perfect moment. This was just a professional relationship. You sighed as you wrapped your arms around Wyatt's neck for a quick hug. And thank god he obliged wrapping his arms around your waist hugging you tightly to him.

And just as you were about to let go the front door flew open. There stood your parents Missy and Dale. Watching you hug a werewolf. You and Wyatt flew apart laughing awkwardly as your parents looked back and forth at you and Wyatt in shock.

"Who is this!?" Dale asked angrily.