11*

Your P.O.V.~

It was time to face Wyatt. Well yeah, he was your 'boyfriend' but you'd been dreading this since yesterday night. You felt so bad about happened. Your dad did the most disrespectful thing ever, so you woke early this morning walking out the back door, to avoid your parents. You walked to school thirty minutes early walking down the streets of Seabrook alone. 

Your white hair was in a french braid. You were wearing your cheer uniform with a pink fuzzy sweater over it since it was kind of chilly. You also had on White Nike Air Force 1s.

You couldn't help but feel that this was your own fault. If you could've handled the Bucky problem on your own Wyatt wouldn't have been nearly tased. You finally reached the school, so you walked up to it. You went over to the door, but it was still locked. You looked around the courtyard, realizing you were really early. So you sat down at a table, pulling out your phone. 

You began scrolling through Seagram, finding pictures of Zed, and Addison at a Zombiebash. They were the absolute cutest. You really wanted a relationship like the one they had but instead, you were stuck fake dating Wyatt until we knew Bucky would back off. 

Well, Wyatt wasn't horrible. He was sweet, caring, cute, and kind of flirty. And he was doing you a huge favor by helping you with Bucky. Ugh, speaking of the devil. 

"Hey, Babe," Bucky said walking over to me.

"Shut up, idiot I have a boyfriend," You said getting up, from the table, to walk away. 

"Oh yeah!? Who would want to date you?" Bucky asked laughing as he followed you.

Oh, thank goodness!

"Babe!" You said running over to Wyatt, who was with his pack, who all looked at you in shock. 

"Hey, princess." He said hugging you tightly. 

Bucky stood there behind you, with his mouth hanging open. Wyatt winked at you, as you stood there in his arms. You chuckled back before deciding to get serious.

"Bucky's bothering me." You said shyly.

"Is he now?" Wyatt asked looking at Bucky with one of his eyebrows raised. "I'll be right back (Y/N)."

Wyatt, let go of you walking over to Bucky, leaving you with the still confused wolves. They were all staring at you as you watched Bucky. Wyatt walked over to Bucky, who was very visibly shaking. It was hilarious, Wyatt stood in front of him.

"Have you been bothering my girlfriend?" Wyatt asked approaching Bucky.

"N-n-no," Bucky said, stuttering a lot as you laughed.

"Is he lying (Y/N)?" Wyatt asked turning around.

"Yeah!" You said with a laugh as Wyatt nodded.

Wyatt turned back towards Bucky, growling loudly. His eyes glowed amber, as his necklace glowed, his fangs and claws were out. Bucky screamed louder than any notice you'd ever heard, before turning around and printing away in the opposite direction like a little girl it was really really funny. Wyatt stopped growling turning back to you. You smiled at him which he returned. 

"Why are you with this damsel in distress?" Willa asked her brother, rudely. 

You practically felt your heart smash in your chest. You were not a damsel in distress you were just going through a lot and you needed help. Well, that's what you told yourself. Wyatt didn't have to help you. He insisted on helping you. Wyatt immediately wrapped an arm around your waist. 

"My girlfriend is not a damsel in distress," Wyatt said angrily to his sister.

"She literally just had you deal, with a personal issue, because you're a werewolf," Willa said putting her hands on her hips.

"She's right." You whispered to Wyatt, before running out of his grasp.

You quickly ran down the street, as far away as you could get from the school. Willa was right. You basically just used Wyatt for your own gain. You couldn't do that to him. That's just mean. But you did it. So you ran, away from all your problems. Recently that's been your solution to every problem. So you ran until you looked around and realized you had no idea where you were. 

You looked around. You were back in the Forbidden Forrest, right outside a huge cave. Almost like a den. But you heard voices. You had to hide. These voices didn't sound as nice as Wyatt. You looked around you. You spotted a large tree with a hole in it. That would have to do. You climbed into the tree. 

"(Y/N)!" Wyatt called out into the forest. 

You forgot! He was a werewolf he could run just as fast as you. If he looked around he'd be able to find you really quickly. Great now you'd have to talk to him about your emotions.