20*

Your P.O.V.~

"For centuries, this has been set aside for the Great Alpha," Willa said reaching into her pocket pulling out a small box, with a moonstone necklace inside of it.

"A fully charged moonstone is priceless to us, (Y/N), and Addison," Wyatt said smiling at both of you.

"If you're truly one of us, when you put it on, you'll be transformed into a werewolf," Willa said holding up the beautiful necklace.

"Part of our pack, forever," Wyat said winking at you as you blushed.

"What? No!" Zed yelled from behind you.

"Wait." You said turning to Addison who seemed to have the same thought that you had.

"Can we think about it?" Addison asked nervously taking the offered box from Willa.

"For a day," Willa said.

"Once you've joined us, you can lead us to the hidden moonstone," Wyatt said looking at you with a smile.

"But they don't know where it is," Willa said annoyedly, she still was n't completely on board with the whole, Great Alpha thing.

"What?" Wynter screamed as the ground began to shake, as a grumbling noise echoed through the cave. 

Wyatt ran to your side holding your arm as the ground came to a stop,.  Awe he was so sweet to care for you! But where had that come from?

"The explosion came from Seabrook Power," Addsuin said almost reading your mind. 

You, Willa, Wynter, Wyatt, Addison, and Zed climbed up the large rock, looking out of the large while in the cave to look at the large power plant. 

"They must be testing charges for the demolition tomorrow." You aid knowingly, as Wyatt wrapped an arm around your waist.

"Seabrook Power is the birthplace of zombies," Addison replied looking at the building with great admiration.

"A little lime soda mixed with some mysterious energy, and bang! Zombies." Zed said scoring Wynter with the bang making her growl in response.

"Nice story, but it doesn't concern us," Willa said rolling her eyes.

"But it does concern you, Willa," Addison said smiling.

"Seabrook Power was fueled by a mysterious energy source." You said smiling as you thought it through.

"That could be your moonstone, right?" You and Addison said at the same time chuckling together.

"They found the moonstone! (Y/N) your amazing!" Wyatt said excitedly, cupping your cheeks. 

"If she's right..." Willa said rolling her eyes again, as Wyatt growled at her. "We'll see you at school tomorrow, (Y/N), Addison." 

"Okay. Tomorrow." Addison said nervously.

"Big day." You added, with a nervous smile.

Just as you, Zed, and Addison stepped away, you heard Wyatt and Willa chatting. 

"If they destroy that building, it'll crush the moonstone underneath. We can't let that happen." Willa said looking at the power plant thoughtfully.

"The girls can help," Wyatt said squeezing his sister's shoulder.

"Maybe once she's one of us. But until then, I lead this pack. We need to stop them from destroying the moonstone. Whatever it takes." Willa said commandingly stepping down from the rock. 

You, grabbed Addison's hand nervously, as Addison put her hand in her pocket making sure the necklace was still there. Zed walked ahead, stopping to pick up Bree, Eliza, and Bonzo, who'd been waiting by the cave entrance.

"Come on guys," Zed said glumly, as the others followed him. 

"Do you really think they're right? That we might actually be werewolves?" Addison asked unsurely, as we followed Zed and the others through the forest.

"I mean I think it could be possible, our hair has to mean something." You said motioning to your white hair.

"But how I understood it there's only one Great Alpha, which means one of could be a werewolf, and the other would just the human?" Addison asked concerned. We'd never been to different and it seemed to be bothering that we might end up being different.

"I guess so." You sai looking at the ground glumly, as you and Addison stepped out of the forest.

"Well, whoever it is, it won't matter we're still sisters," Addison said wrapping you in a strong side hug.

"For sure!" You said high giving her. 

"Bye guys!" You, Addison, and Bree called out to Zed, Eliza, and Bonzo, since we were in Zombie Town. 

Once we headed out of Zombie Town, we headed to our neighborhood, slowly until we made it to Bree's house, where she waved goodbye. Then together, you and Addison headed to your house. Going to bed right away.

Tomorrow was going to be a big day.