25*

Wyatt's P.O.V.~

"What's that?" Bucky called out turning towards us. "It's zombies!" He said spotting the group of monsters approaching the school.

"And werewolves," JC said from beside him.

"In formal wear?" Stacey asked mouth open.

"They look good!" Lacey said smiling.

"(Y/N)!?" Bucky asked shocked that his younger cousin was the one leading the monsters. "You guys can't be here. There are laws against this."

"Bad laws are meant to be broken." (Y/N), said as she squeezed my hand confidently.

"And monsters don't follow the rules," I said smiling down at (Y/N), as Bucky looked around nervously.

"Zombies are a part of Seabrook, Bucky. And we deserve to be here." Eliza said glaring at him as she stood beside Zed in her maroon and green tulle dress.

"We're a part of Seabrook, too. The originals, in fact." I said as (Y/N), put a hand on my chest, smiling at me as I put an arm around her. I was so excited to be here with her for 

"Someones gotta stop you," Bucky said walking over to the  Z- alarm switch.

Willa wasn't going to let that happen as she walked over to Bucky, growling in his face making him cower away in fear. He stepped back huffing angrily, as the rest of us laughed he straightened his coat before turning to us.

"Welcome to Prawn." He said rolling his eyes.

We stepped into the school, together heading towards the gym which had been fully decked out for the party. Bonzo quickly ran off to be with Bree, while Zed ran off with Addison. I hoped that they'de be oaky they'd taken a lot of blows to their relationship in the past few days. 

"May I have this dance (Y/N)?" I asked offering (Y/N), my hand.

She laughed smiling as her (E/C) eyes, gleamed. She flipped her white hair over her shoulders taking my offered hand. I spun her around as she laughed stopping to look at me with a bright smile.

"I'd love to." She said putting her arms around my neck, as I put my hand on her hips.

I was about to say something flirting to make her laugh when someone approached us nervously. He seemed seriously upset as he opened his mouth to speak to (Y/N).

"Hey, cuz could I speak to you privately?" Bucky asked scratching his neck nervously.

"Sure." (Y/N), responded smiling just like the kind person she was. I let go of her as she and Bucky walked off to the snack table to talk alone.

Bucky seemed really sad as he talked to (Y/N). Of course, she seemed completely unfazed as she smiled enveloping her dirty good for nothing cousin in a hug. Bucky smiled wiping his eyes, as (Y/N), said one last thing to him before walking over to me again. Normally I would have used my sensitive dog hearing to hear their conversation. But I didn't want to make (Y/N), mad and the music and chatting were too loud anyway. I turned around looking in the opposite direction, as (Y/N), threw her arms around my neck.

"Hey~," She said putting her face in my neck.

"Hey, pup," I whispered back wrapping my arms around her waist tightly. "What did he want?" I asked casually.

"He apologized. For everything, he'd ever done. He said seeing me with you made him realized that he'd really hurt me." (Y/N), said explaining as she kissed my neck. "I guess that means I don't need you anymore." She said pulling back to look at me with a smirk playing on her lips.

"I guess not but I know that you'll keep me around just for show," I said laughing as I kissed her on the nose.

"Yeah you're right, but only because you're cute." She said squeezing me tightly as she buried her face in my chest. "By the way, you look really good right now." She whispered looking up at me as a blush formed on her cheeks.

"Why thank you, babe," I said making (Y/N), laugh as I looked at my outfit.

I was wearing a yellow collared shirt, with a brown buttoned waistcoat, a black tie, black jeans, my brown boots, and a black velvet tux coat with a fur collar. 

"What do you say, we dance for real now?" I asked spinning her around.

"I'd like that," Hse said smiling as she put a hand on my neck.

Just as (Y/N), leaned in about to kiss me the ground began to rumble below us making her jump int my arms in fear. The ground opened up underneath us revealing a ditch underground.

What could this possibly be?