17*

Wyatt's P.O.V.~

"Wyatt let's go!" (Y/N), said looking up at me nervously, as she took my hand.

I glared at Zed, before looking down at (Y/N). She had not let go of my hand as she put her backpack on her back, and now she was holding my backpack in her hand. I smiled down at her taking the backpack from her hand, throwing it over my shoulder. I turned to Zed growling at him one more time before leading (Y/N).

"God, why do you guys have to be so annoying!?" She asked annoyedly.

"You think I'm annoying?" I asked as we walked off of the grass pretending to be offended. 

"Of course not, I just think what you guys do is annoying." (Y/N), said laughing as she looked up at me, with her white hair bouncing on her shoulders.

"Okay." I responded laughing with her as we approached the school. "Where are we going?" I asked confusedly.

"We need to talk about this so called Great Alpha, where no body will find us." (Y/N), not letting go of my hand as she dragged me along behind her. 

I just nodded as she led me over to the front door of the school, which was unlocked for afterschool, activities. She led me through the doors, leading me into the first empty classroom we spotted, shutting the door behind us. I was standing in front of her as she stood in front of me with her bakc against the locked classrooorm door.

So I put my hands on either side of her head making her blush. I put my finger under her chin tipping her face up so that she looked me in the eye. (Y/N), she smirked catching me off guard as she wrapped her arms around my neck kissing me on the lips. I smiled into the kiss as shutting my eyes, as I kissed her back. She giggled as we pulled apart.

"Okay, let's not get distracted." She laughed leading me over to a desk. 

I sat down on the chair, as she sat down on the desk, smilign down at me as she clapped her hands together, no doubt ready for me to tell he everything. 

"Okaay, Wyatt so what's the Great Alpha?" (Y/N), asked smiling down at me as a put a hand on her knee.

"So, I'm not completely sure how to explain this. But you see this necklace?" I asked poiitng at my precious moonstone necklace, that I always wore around my neck.

"Yeah?" She asked unsurley lookign at the necklace.

"Well without the power, of this stone I'd die." I whispered not looking her in the eye. "Our necklace's as in my wolf pack's necklace's are running out of charge, meaning a lot of them are getting sick. So if we don't find the large moonstone rock, we'll all die soon." 

"You mean I'll loose you?" She asked looking down at me.

"Yeah." I whispered as she wrapped her arms around my neck kissing the top of my head.

"I won't let that happen." SHe said smilgin confidently.

"Thanks." i said smilign at her before cleairngmy throat. "Okay, so there's more. The said Great Alpha, is meant to lead us to the moonstone, and according to the prophecy the Great Alpha had a full head of white hair like you and Addison."

"So, you think that one of us could be the Greta Alpha?" She asked smilign.

"Yeah-" Just as I was about to continue speaking I began coughing  violently.

"Wyatt!" (Y/N), called out jumping down from the desk.

Shen quickly began pattign my back viogourisly, which didn'y help but she was cute for trying. I coitnued to couch as she handed me her water bottle, which I took a small sip from. I relaxed a moemtn later as (Y/N), hugged me around the neck and I laid my head on her chest tryignto steady my breathing. I relly didn't want (Y/N), to worry about me but I knew that she probably would. 

"I'm already a bit sick." I said lookign up at her as she nodded sympathetically, as she kissed my head.

"How can I help?" She asked lookign down at me, confidently.

"You and your sister need to be ready to head to the Wolf Den, next week. The rest of the wolves and I will swing by your house." I said smilign at her.

And at that moment I knew that I'd be able to trust her. I mean after all I had protected from her Bucky. I was kind of like her guardian, her werewolf guardian.