10

This extra chapter goes to the first person who joined my live last Wednesday! Their IG username is Kma_moon!

(Lyrica's P.O.V.)

Derek pulls the car into the parking lot for the loft, parking in a random spot and killing the engine. We exit the vehicle, only to freeze and make eye contact as we sense someone approaching us. I slowly walk around the vehicle to stand next to him and relax as 3 little boys come up to us. Derek whirls around, eyeing the kids suspiciously.

"Trick or treat!" They chorus, holding their bags open. Derek stares blankly at them and they inch away as he slowly reaches into the open window of the car, only to pull out a bag of candy.

The boys relax as Derek hands them candy, and I resist the urge to laugh as he gives them a blank look as he does so. After the kids have their candy, Derek lowers the bag of candy and glowers down at them. He suddenly flashes his blue eyes and bares his sharp canines at them with a loud growl. The kids run off screaming and I can't help my laughter.

"Derek!" I exclaim through my laughter, hitting him in the chest. He turns back to the car to put the candy away with a smug grin on his face.

My laughter fades, however, when snarling sounds and several dark figures appear out of thin air in front of me. Derek spins around, and the dark creatures' eyes glow a bright yellow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(3rd P.O.V.)

Isaac and Allison tilt Ethan's head to the side, eyes widening at the backwards 5 behind his ear.

Aiden holds Lydia tightly beside the heating vent, desperately trying to warm her up. Her pinned back hair makes it easy to see the backwards 5 behind her left ear.

Down in the parking lot for the loft, Derek and Lyrica are on the ground by their SUV. Lyrica is sat against the side of the vehicle and Derek is on his knees next to her. They both reach up with shaky hands, fingertips brushing over the backwards 5 behind their left ears.

Derek tilts his head back, releasing a loud roar to alert Scott and any other nearby werewolves of the situation.

Up on the roof of the loft, Scott hears the roar. He stands from his seat next to Kira, walking a few paces away. He looks out into the night with confusion plastered over his entire face.

"Derek?"

--------------------------------------

Derek and Lyrica quickly compose themselves, gathering their bearings and entering the tall building and heading straight to the loft they own.

"Is that-?"

"Music. Yeah." Derek answers Lyrica's question.

"Why the hell is there music coming from our loft?" Lyrica growls.

"How about we find out?" Derek replies and they stalk up to the front door, sliding it open to reveal bright flashing lights, pounding music, and the overwhelming smell of sweat and sexual tension.

"You have got to be kidding me." Lyrica groans, eyes scanning over the loft full of half naked teenagers, all covered in glowing paint.

"Come on." Derek growls, taking a tight hold of Lyrica's hand and pulling her into the loft.

The couple sticks to the side of the room to avoid contact with the mass of teenagers (cORoNa) and make their way to the source of the music. They finally reach the platform where a man is set up with a turntable. Derek releases Lyrica's hand and moves to walk up to the guy, only to be stopped by a large man.