Chapter 3 Tears, Pity and Love

(Y/n) POV
———
I finally make it to class besides having a lgbtq filled breakdown thanks to my darling.

Most of the students are talking to one another while a few of them are reading, drawing or spacing out— my personal favorite —but they are all occupied with something nonetheless.

I take my seat that's placed not at the back window seat, surprisingly. Yet instead, the row in front of the back and one seat away from the window, does that make sense?

I take out my books needed for this class and place them at the corner of my desk. Almost on cue the bell rings making everyone take their seats.

Then almost 4 minutes after my teacher comes in. Let me introduce you too my science teacher, Mr. June or Mr. Junaiohanma. You can understand why we call him June.

"Alright everyone I hope you've all completed the homework that was assigned." 'SHIT! I FORGOT THAT I HAD THAT!! I'M SO DEAD!'
I sigh already accepting my defeat and open my science journal but instead of a table of index I see... 'The homework? It's completed though- wait, there's a note on it?' I raise a brow and read the pink sticky note, 'How silly of you darling! You forgot too do your work! I expect something in return for this but today you get a freebie! Aren't I so sweet! ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ) xoxo darling! Have a great day!'.

"Miss (L/n)?" My teachers voice wakes me up, "Are you alright?" All eyes are on me, "Do you wish to go to the nurses or the bathroom?" They all have this look of.. pity? 'Huh..?' I reach for my face, 'I'm.. crying?' I look at my fingers and back at Mr. June, "Alright.." I cringe at my broken voice.

I stand, knocking my books down in the process earning me harsher looks of pity. I quickly grab all my books shoving them in my school bag. I immediately run out of the class and straight to the bathroom.

Once I get there I look in the mirror. My face is red, assuming that's blush and a waterfall of tears that I don't think are going to stop soon, 'What do I do?! What would help me!! Anime? No, can't I'm in school... Kirikaku? Let's try it out..' I wipe my waterfall— which does nothing —and start making my way— running —to the nurses office.

People look at me like I'm crazy but still have those.. horrid looks of pity. I hate that. I really.. really hate that.

The nurses office is on the first floor making me have to run down a flight of stairs to get there. Despite my hate for any form of working out I still do it. Most likely because I'm crying like cats and dogs.

I'm still running but when I turn a corner too fast I end up.. falling. "Ow!" I hiss and look at my knee which now has ripped skin, 'It'll probably start bleeding in a few..ugh!' I still feel the tears running down my face as I get back up and continue to run to my darling, 'My god! How many tears can one person cry?!' I finally see the infirmary and quickly slide open the door.

Kirikaku visibly jumps including the nurse, Ms. Shio. I'm panting hard as I look at them both, Ms. Shio is with another student and Kiri is working on some... paper stuff. When she see's me though she gets up so quick the chair falls down. Kiri... darling wraps me in a hug making me bury my face in her chest. Even if that may seem perverted I'm in an emotional state so you can't blame me. I also love just snuggling my face into my pillow or stuffed animals, they're so fluffy~...where was I going with this?

I hesitantly hug back as I hear her talking to the nurse. Something about being back in a second. We walk outside with me having my face in her shoulder. I can tell my tears aren't as bad as they were before but I doubt they will be stopping at this moment.

I can feel us sit down..? Nope.. nope I'm on her lap crying in her shoulder. If I wasn't so sad I'd be blushing up a storm.

After what feels like forever I finally stop crying and stick to sniffling. I sigh and stick my face under her chin. I'm so touched starved I can't help myself.

I look up at her and can see... 'HOLY SHIT SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE'S ABOUT TO MURDER SOMEONE!!' I gulp and grab some of her hair. She looks down at me with.. sad? Comforting eyes. "Why were you crying darling?" She pets my head and I almost feel like crying once more but I resist the temptation.

I grab my bag and take out the science journal. I grab the sticky note and hand it to her. She suddenly looks even more sad, "Did this upset you?" I quickly sit up shaking my arms no. She looks confused, "Then..?" I debate to tell her but from what I've learned from anime, lying to your yandere isn't the most brilliant idea.

"It was... loving." I look at the very pretty grass. "What does that mean?" She continues to stroke my hair in a loving manor.

"I never got that much from my mom.." I shrug and notice that murderous glint in her eyes, a bad sign for anyone who knows a yandere. "Don't kill her... please." She sweat drops and doesn't look at me, 'Knew it..'

She looks at me ashamed and nods. I sigh, "She loves me.. I know it but... she doesn't show it much. Back then yes I got enough to pass the day but now that I'm.. older I've gotten less and less. Her motto is to go independent and.. that includes with me also. I've just been so affection.. attention and touched starved that it's touching. It's touching to hear or see that directed at me..." I just now noticed I've been playing with her hair but what can I say? It's soft.

She suddenly does something I wouldn't expect. She hugged me.. she hugged me so... not tight but passionately. I could already feel tears coming out of my eyes. All I can do is hug back.

3rd person POV

After hugging the two sat there, the only feeling that was felt for the rest of the day..

Was Love.

———

New A/N: The past Author Note that was here was long and unnecessary. I apologize for what was here originally.