Chapter 8 Suspension

(Y/n) POV
———
I race to the bathroom too wash my face. I wash my face and brush my teeth. (You can decide what too do with your hair)

I walk out looking awake and walk back to me and darling's room. Once I open the door I immediately shut it, 'SHE'S GETTING CHANGEDD!! GREAT (Y/N) NOW SHE'S GOING TOO THINK I'M A PERVERT!!'

I eternally panic for what feels like hours until I hear the door opening. I turn back around to see... my darling attempting to contain her laughter...

I hide my flustered face with my hand, shove her out of the room and shut the door. Once the door shuts I hear darling fall to the floor... laughing. I start too get even more flushed and end up changing into my shirt backwards, "DAMNIT!" I hear her laugh even harder.

I grumble and switch my shirt frontwards and throw on some shorts.

I walk out hearing her trying to contain her laughter as she holds her arms on her stomach, "Don't. Even. Say. Anything.." I walk down the stairs and to the kitchen. I grumble seeing her STILL trying not to laugh.

I sigh, 'Might as well watch something on tv.' I walk to the tv and do just that, taking a seat on the couch beforehand. I hear darling shuffling in the kitchen to make breakfast, 'I bet she can cook like a god since she's a yandere- MAID... MAID. How could I forget! She has to dress up as a maid! AND THE COLLAR!!' I grin evilly and get up, "Need something darling?" Kiri's voice is sweet but confused.

I wave my hand to signal no and start to put my shoes on, "Where are you going?" I hear her moving away from the kitchen, "Store." Short and sweet. I hear her behind me, "That all?" I nod and stand looking back at her. She looks skeptical, "Don't worry I'm not going to run from you or anything like that, promise." She sighs, "Alright, fine." She gives me a kiss and I go on my way, "Just be home before ten!" I turn around quickly, running backwards, "Okay! Love you!" I turn back around and continue running hearing a faint, 'I love you too!'
———
Timeskip to the store brought to you by Lapis Lazuli, she's so like... my gaydar is shining
———
I decide to head to the anime store to check if they have any cosplays, which yes they do, 'Nice... crap I didn't ask her size.. whatever. Maybe they have collars? That's kinky...' I shake away my blush and find the collars, surprisingly fast. "They actually have them..." I deadpan, "Well might as well get one- wait... they actually have a buy one get one free deal... are you kidding me." I sigh, 'Is this what society has come to?' I decide to take that deal and grab a pink one and a (F/c) one.

I pay for all of my 'cosplay' items—quoting the cashier—and walk back home. I check the time, 'Nine... nine... NINE FIFTY SIX!?' I start sprinting. "I'm dead!" I keep repeating.
———
Timeskip to the house, I'm lazy alright don't judge me
———
"...no way.... ten....eleven..?" I gulp, holding the bag as close to my chest as I can, I walk in, "Darling?" I look around. I take off my shoes and walk into the living room/kitchen. I'm suddenly tackled to the floor, "ACKAH!" I cough and look behind me to see...? 'Darling... is..' she grabs both my shoulders, 'PISSED.'
She slowly brings me to my feet.

"Heyyy..." I nervously laugh, "Sorry it took longer than expected.. heh... heh?" I'm sweating bullets but can't see darling's expression since she has hair covering her eyes.

"Do I need to punish you." I gulp and instantly shake my head no, "Why did you take so long then." Her voice is deeper and her grip on me is tightening with each passing minute. I slowly grab my bag and show her the contents.

She suddenly becomes a different person by squeaking and looking away very embarrassed, 'Are you kidding me..?' I sigh and hand her the bag but not before taking my... collar.

'I'm sooo going to have fun with this..'
———
AN: Sorry for the short chapter but I had to post something, right?