22: CLOSER TO HER TRUTH?!

SCENE 1: Riddhima is recovered and she is not able to wear a sari....and suddenly vansh comes in

Vansh: *turns around* I am sorry, i didn't mean to barge in...i will leave..

Riddhima: Vansh can you help me with this sari...my hand, its paining.....

Vansh: I will send in dadi, wait!

Riddhima's pov: What happned to Vansh all of a sudden he is acting so distant?!

Dadi comes and helps riddhima...Riddhima goes to the kitchen...

Riddhima's pov: Maybe vansh is angry because i didn't let him come to pick me up

Riddhima's pov: Maybe vansh is angry because i didn't let him come to pick me up...i will make his favourite dish...then he cant resist to forgive me!!

Riddhima makes Vansh's favourite dish....and goes to the room to give it to him..

Riddhima: Vansh look i made your favourite methe bhaat which you liked...and i have even added dry fruits...

Vansh: Riddhima, i told right, i dont like dry fruits and still you added them, why dont you get something in your head, when its told for the first time itself!

Riddhima: But Vansh, you said you liked it right the last time, so i added...

Vansh: Yeah i said that because i didn't want to hurt you! and please take this away from me...

He by mistakely throws the bowl down...

Riddhima: Vansh! What happened to you? if you have a problem then tell me dont act like this....

Vansh: You want me to tell you what is my problem?! My problem is you riddhima! Me being near you, is what causes all the problems...i hold myself responsible for what happened to you, i wish i could let you go, but i cant because i happen to be completely and madly in love with you....my mind says that i have to stay away from you in order for you to be safe, but the heart, it says that i cant stay away from you, since i love you....for the first time, my mind and heart are not agreeing with the same thing....and i dont know what to choose!!

Riddhima: Vansh, look at me! You are never the reason for my problems...in fact it is the thought that i have you, is what kept me going when i was escaping from that kidnapper....and i will never stop loving you, no matter what, and my safest place in this world is in your arms Vansh, dont ever think you are the reason, because whenever i am in danger, i believe and trust that you will always be around to save me no matter what! I love you Vansh, and in this life and every life i will only love you! So stop feeling gulity, i know we can face all these problems together!

Vansh: I love you riddhima..

They hug...and suddenly dadi comes in..

and suddenly dadi comes in