30: TIME TO REVEAL!!

SCENE 1-

Vansh: Don't worry Riddhima I will finish all of this in a minute by killing this Kabir off!!

Riddhima: Vansh no! You will not kill anyone, please!

Kabir's pov: Why is she stopping him?! Why does she want to save me all of a sudden?! What is cooking in that little brain of yours Riddhima?!

Vansh: But Riddhima, root of all our problems is this Kabir, why are you stopping me?!

Riddhima: I know Vansh, and trust me there is nothing in this world that I wish for rather than his death!

Vansh: Then why are you stopping me?!

Riddhima: Because I don't want you to be behind the bars for killing this person! God himself will punish him for his deeds! Let's go Vansh!!

Riddhima takes away Vansh from there....

SCENE 2: In the car, vansh is driving and riddhima is thinking...

Riddhima's pov: I would have let you kill Kabir, vansh, but you didn't know that Kabir's assistant was recording everything in a camera! And if you shot Kabir, he still would not have died since he was wearing a bullet proof jacket, they could have used that against you under attempt to murder, to get you to jail! And I could not let that happen!

Vansh: I don't know why you stopped me! But next time he interferes in our lives I will kill him!

Riddhima: *nods*

SCENE 3: Vansh and Riddhima come back home and Dadi talks to them...

Dadi: Where were you both gone! I had a really bad feeling that something was going to happen! Before leaving couldn't you inform anyone?!

Vansh: Dadi, we are sorry, it was something very unavoidable and we had to go! But next time I promise that I will let you know before we go anywhere ok?!

Vansh and Riddhima are in their room and Riddhima goes to freshen up....

Vansh's pov: There have been a lot of problems coming up since our marriage! And Riddhima has supported me through out and never left my side! I feel like i should give her something in return for whats he has done! But riddhima is a simple girl, she doesn't like any exaggerated gifts...then what should i give her?

Riddhima: What are you thinking so deeply?

Vansh: Nothing!

Riddhima: Ok i have some work in the kitchen and when you were in washroom, dadi sent Mrs. Dsouza to call you to her room, go and talk to her...

Vansh: Ok..

Vansh comes to talk to dadi...

Vansh: Sorry Dadi i kept you waiting, Riddhima told me just now that you called, is everything alright?

Dadi: No problem dear, and i called you here not to talk about my problems, but to talk about your problems! Is everything alright between you and riddhima? You both seemed lost, when you came to the house!

Vansh: Everything is alright Dadi, in fact i was thinking to gift riddhima something! But i don't have any idea!

Dadi: Gift her your time!

Vansh: My time?!

Dadi: Yeah spend some time with her alone, take her away for a Vacation, get to know her more!

Vansh: Perfect idea dadi! I love you *kisses her on the cheek and leaves*

Vansh tells riddhima about the trip and the next morning they start off for their vacay..