Chapter 3

A/N: Hey! Here's Chapter 3. I think this dress is soooo pretty and since I don't have the confidence to wear it, I'm handing it off to Delilah. Who also doesn't really have the confi-...you'll see!

Also, I LOVE this song and it's literally the perfect club song for dancing...a certain way. You'll see that too :)

haha enjoy and let me know your thoughts!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Seb, what do I wear?! I have no clothes!" I'm home now and I've been looking for an outfit for tonight, with no luck. It's been an hour and every time I pull out an outfit, I hate it.

"Oh, calm down." I hear his voice grow closer until I turn to see him step in my room. "Jesus, did a tornado blow through here? What are you doing?"

"Please, help me. I can't find anything." I complain. Seb rolls his eyes and walks up to my closet. He goes through the hangers and reaches the back of my closet when he says, "Ah-ha! I knew you still had this dress!"

He takes out a navy-blue dress. A very short navy-blue dress. My eyes bulge, "I can't wear that!"

"This is what people wear to clubs, Delilah." He states matter-of-factly.

I eye him, "You've never even been to a club, Seb."

"Well, no. But I've seen more movies than you have, and this is what people wear to clubs. Try it on." He hands me the dress and sits on my bed waiting for me to do what he says.

I roll my eyes but do as I'm told. Once the dress is on, I turn to face the mirror and my mouth falls open. Behind me, I hear Seb whistle. "Damn, D. If I were straight, I would be all over you. You look hot."

I turn back to face him. "N-No, there's no way I can wear this. You can see my nipples, Seb! And it's too form-fitting, my stomach-" I start to unzip the back of the dress when he speaks again.

"So? You can see the piercings, it makes you look ten times hotter. You look so beautiful. You have to wear this dress, Delilah. I'm serious, there's no way Harry is gonna be able to keep his hands off of you."

"Harry? What are you talking about? What does this have to do with him?" I turn back to face the mirror, running my hands down the length of the dress. I don't wear stuff like this.

"Hmm, Harry? Did I say Harry?" He gets up and walks towards the door. "Must've slipped. Anyway, I'm going to work. You look amazing. Wear the dress, D, trust me. And maybe try to get a dance or two in tonight. Love you."

I hear him leave and I mumble a soft "love you" back. I'm left standing in front of my mirror and I contemplate whether or not I should wear it.

I check the clock and realize I need to head out if I want to make it on time. Harry had texted me the details earlier, and if I take any longer, I'll be late.

I quickly brush through the waves of my black hair and apply clear lip gloss. I put on my black heels and head out to get in my car, turning on the GPS and typing in the address Harry had sent me.

It's twenty minutes away so I prepare myself for almost half an hour of Honeybee, starting the car with a hopeful smile on my face.

It'll be fine.

I see the club lights flash and turn into the parking lot. I park as close as I can to the front and hold onto my pepper spray until I make it inside.

I look around nervously to see if I can spot Jeff or Harry. I'm almost done surveying the room when my eyes land on Harry's. He waves me over with a smile before I see his hand and smile falter. He looks me up and down with parted lips as I walk closer and I feel my heart hammering in my chest.